Chapter 3

A/N- haha I know I suck I just, schools hard and I'm busy okay?

_____________________________

New Message From: Ray

'Meet me in the back of the building, wear your mask.'

I got myself and Julie ready and we heading out the door. We were wearing matching sundresses in our colors and sparkly flats.

"Julie babe, how're you feeling?" I ask knowing the answer.

"I'm happy we get to see Mr. Ray again." She said sweetly.

"Do, do you remember what happened last night?"

"Mr. Geoffy said you could be an achievement hunter too! But from home right?"

I could feel tears dwell up.

"No sweetie. I'm. I'm moving here." Her innocent smile dropped and was replaced with worry.

"Bu- bu- but I'll still see you right? I won't loose you like we did Thomas right?" Her tears flowing down her mask.

Thomas was our older brother, who was falsely killed by a police officer last year.

It tore me to pieces and I never really fully recovered.

To my knowledge Julie didn't understand what happened.

"No, no, Darling you could never loose me okay? Never in a million billion years."

"oh-okay. Ca-can we go see Mr. Ray again? He makes everyone feel better." She sniffled.

"Of course."

We meet him around back and he quickly pulls us in through the back door.

"Okay here's the problem, Lindsay and Michael are sick and we need people to fill in for them. Since you're now an achievement hunter you have to. Kara will take care of Julie." Ray said as he ushered us to the panel.

"Bye bye." Julie waved as she went with kara.

"Hey guys, thank you so much for coming out, Michael and Lindsay will not be joining us, instead we have Gamers Mask and Kerry, so yay." The crowd cheered as Jack said his intro.

I stayed quiet most of the time because the questions weren't for me.

'Ryan, how long before world domination?'

'Geoff, is the beard ever coming back?'

'Gavin, how're you and Meg?'

'Ray, eat any cake recently?'

The list went on. Finally a question for me.

'Gamers Mask, is there another name we can call you?' I girl with bright purple hair asked.

"Um, well the point of the mask is to hide my identity, ha I'm like Batman, anyway, no not really, I don't want to give out my real name." I replied.

"Okay next question, you over there." Jack tried to speed up the process.

'Is it true that gamers mask is an achievement hunter now?'

"Yeah, we discussed it last night, we always try to have more content to upload so more people the better." Geoff said.

"This ones for Ray, when are you gonna bone Mask?" The crowd chuckled.

I just blushed and laughed it off.

The panel ended and I went to pick up Julie.

She was all tuckered out so we went directly to the hotel.

How am I gonna handle another day?
_____________________________

...

...

...

Don't judge me I've been rly busy lately.

100 reads omfg I luv u guys.

This one is my less popular book so if u wanna read the other one it's called 'the girl online' I think it's better than this one.

<<333

~Tiffy