Him

♤♤♤

Today I woke up with a bad feeling but I just brushed it off and got ready for the day doing my normal morning routine. I did my hair in a half up half down hairstyle. I put my brown cardigan on and grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs.

My parents were supposed to be coming back today and I was happy about that. I grabbed an apple and a water and my keys and headed out to my JEEP. Luca was staying with Pedro for the week so I didn't have to find someone to keep him.

I climbed into my JEEP and headed off to school and pulled up 15 minutes later. I got out and headed inside and went to my locker when my parents called.

PHONE CALL

A-Araceli
P-Parents

A- hey mom, dad, what are you doing right now

P- hey sweetie, we just got to the airport and are getting on the plane. We should be home in about an hour or two

A- ok well see when you guys get home. Love you, bye

P- bye honey and love you too

END OF PHONE CALL

I ended the call and got my stuff and headed to class. I sat down and soon after the teacher walked in and started his lecture. I just jotted a few important notes down.

We had just switched to third period and Mr. Lark started his lecture when there was a knock on the door. He opened it and two police officers walked in.

They looked directly at me and I saw the pity in their eyes. I just started shaking my head as they began. "May Araceli Torres please be excused", they asked and the teacher nodded. I got my things and walked out with them.

As we stood in the hallway I could feel my world falling apart. "I'm so sorry Ms Torres but there has been a terrible accident. On the way home from the airport your parents were involved in a serious car accident with a drunk driver. We did all we could but they didnt make it", they finished and I just dropped my things and fell to the floor as tears fell from eyes.

♤♤♤