deleted scene? what?

OK Y’ALL MIGHT BE LIKE “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WHY DOES IT SAY ZERO IS FUCKING UPDATED DIDN’T YOU FUCKING FINISH IT, ISN’T THAT WHAT AN EPILOGUE FUCKIG MEANS” BUT I HAVE VER GOOD REASONS OK

Many people asked: do you have the sequel up? YES! IT’S BEEN UP FOR QUITE A WHILE. IT IS CALLED “NEGATIVES || CASHTON”. sorry, this needed to be said.

However, I AM ABOUT TO HIT 100K READS AND I’M DYING PLEASE TAKE ME TO 4 HOSPITALS BC 1 IS NOT EENOUGH OH YM GISH

to thank you guys, i have decided to write a ‘deleted scene’ for this. It was an old idea that I never wrote out for this. MOSTLY JUST FLUFF LMAO

by the way this is what I consider like after luke is like “you’re savin’ me bro!!!” like the next day ok

--------------------------------------------

Michael angrily tapped his pen on the wooden desk. Sure, the teacher (whose name still managed to escape his mind) was talking about something important, but that still wouldn’t get the boy to pay attention. Luke was next to him, adorned in tight skinny jeans; and he wouldn’t stop biting his lip.

Luke, on the other hand, was listening intently. The teacher, Mrs. Armstrong, was talking about poetry. They had gone through beautifully tragic stories, and now they were on the topic of… love.

Luke definitely had some things to say about that.

“What is love to you?” Mrs. Armstrong would ask.

Luke could probably write a 57 page essay about that. However, it wouldn’t revolve around the word, it would revolve around a specific boy that was sitting right next to him.

Michael slipped his hand into Luke’s, squeezing it slightly. He used his other hand to write on a small slip of paper, quickly sliding it to Luke’s desk before the teacher noticed.

“Michael, what do you think you are doing?” the teacher’s shrill voice sounded from the front of the classroom.

“Nothing, m’am! It was Luke. He just won’t stop distracting me.” Michael smirked, letting go of the boy’s hand.

A blush crawled up Luke’s cheeks, his voice becoming lost in his body.

“Luke, do you need to step out of class?”

Luke squeaked, grabbing his binder and backpack, shuffling quickly out into the hall.

Michael trailed behind, flipping off the class, and yelling a quick “YOLO!” to make his point.

“Michael, what are you doing?” Luke sighed once they got out to the hallway, feeling completely flustered.

“Oh, nothing. But you are really distracting.” Michael spoke slowly, stepping closer to Luke.

He was probably 3 inches away from the blonde boy’s face.

“Those jeans, they just…” Michael added, trailing off.

 2 inches.

 “And when you bite your lip, I just want to…”

1 inch.

Michael crashed his lips against Luke’s, and everything felt right in the world.

Especially when Luke kissed back.

--------------------------------------

HE HOI MINEOYUE OGSO MUKE FLUFFIES

so if you’re a new reader, this hopefully stopped your tears! or made you cry harder hmm shit

ANYWAYS, ONCE AGAIN: the sequel is negatives || cashton! do not fear, muke will still definitely be mentioned in the story. they still exist lmao and they’re my otp so

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I HOPE I HIT 100K SOO G SNBFNHKSFKSFBFKS

ok bye forever now, i love you

*the end*