BILL IS HOT (Filler chapter)

This is just a joke chapter, not meant to be taken seriously. But, don't skip it, for it is also an introductory chapter. Bye...and Enjoy!!~

~at the Mystery Shack~

The remaining Pines couldn't believe it. Dipper betrayed them. Mabel felt extremely betrayed like her own brother didn't trust her anymore, Ford was worried Bill got the equation, and Stan was disappointed in Dipper, he thought he was better than that.

"Gruncle Ford, why would Dipper do this? And especially when did he and Bill planned this?" Mabel asked.

"I don't know Sweetheart, but we must find out." Ford told her.

"I'm sure Bill put a spell on him, or something. I know Dipper, he's too kind to do this."

"Pumpkin is right, Bill must've put a spell on Dipper." Stan said.

"If that's the case, then we can reverse it."

~meanwhile at the Fearamid~

Dipper and Bill took down the barrier, and are now at the Fearamid with Bill's friend, making a party.

"Pinetree, isn't this just amazing?" Bill asked HIS Pinetree.

"For sure, your highness." Dipper said and bowed, just to mess with Bill.

"No, your highness." Bill bowed.

"But first I want to show you something."

Then as soon as he said that, Bill became human, he had sparkling golden hair with black end. His eyes were a golden yellow, causing them to somehow match with his eyes and he wore a fancy outfit. He had a black floating top hat, a longer cane and a triangular eye patch.

"What do you think Pinetree? ~" Bill asked seductively.

"Hot" Dipper mumbled.

"Did I hear that right? HEY EVERYONE!!! PINETREE SAID I WAS HOT!!!!" Bill shouted happily.

Then Pyronica, went over to them.

"Sapling, you really think he's hot? Hah, you haven't seen Will and Tad for sure." Pyronica said.

"How about Kill?" Dipper asked.

"He's too HOT for you. Plus I think you love Bill too much, don't you?"

Dipper blushed, then covered his face.

"Stop!" he said.

Then all the other demons laughed, along with Bill. But Bill suddenly stopped, and looked around the room. The others noticed this and also stopped.

"Is something wrong Billy?" Dipper asked concerned.

"The Pines, they're coming for Pinetree."

"What?!? I don't want them to take me." Dipper then hugged Bill.

"They won't take you Pinetree, I promise." Bill said.

"WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT CIPHER!!!" Someone shouted from the entrance. They all turned around to see...

Boom!!! Cliffhanger. Hope you like it.