Chapter 1: Locked In

Everyone split up to find all the keys in the manor. As Mia was scoping out the room, she found the first key under a lamp with a rolled up piece of paper. "Guys! I found the first key and it has a note with it." Mia told everyone opening the note reading it.

The maze holds the bull of the mistress and where she creates her wonderful pets.

Mia read the first clue to the rest and they were trying to decode the clue/ riddle while looking around the mansion. Jonathan was upstairs with Kyle when they found a book that was very old and damaged and had a few missing pages. Jonathan said that there were a total of 26 missing pages and most pages missing in a chapter is chapter 21. They didn't know any symbolism behind this but they knew it had to mean something at least. At the back of the book was a secret little compartment that had a little note inside that said:

They key is located where knowledge knows nolimits

This then sparked something in Jonathans head, they needed to get to the library. Kyle then decided to find a map of the mansion which was ironically on the wall(but why?) and located the library. The library was on the eastern side of the mansion so they ran there as quickly as possible. Upon arrival the door was locked but the key was on the floor. They fitted in the key, it was a perfect fit, but there was something blocking the way of the key.

 When they removed the key from the grasps of the keyhole Jonathan peeked through the keyhole and saw a folded up piece of paper in it. Jonathan and Kyle searched the area for anything they can use to get the paper out of the keyhole. They found two thin metallic rods and it fitted the keyhole perfectly. They managed to get the paper blocking the key out and the key in, so before entering, they unfolded the piece of paper then read it but surprisingly it wasn't a note, it was a picture of the library. 

The fourth ladder from the left had the number 217 under it then the number 45 beside the ladder with an arrow pointing to the right. This baffled the two so they opened up the door to be greeted by another door but with a passcode lock. This made them uneasy and then there was another slip of paper between the hinges of the door. It said:

The damage has been done, Pages have been lost...

Again, this almost meant nothing but Kyle remembered the book that had missing pages and an unfinished chapter. Jonathan jumped for joy then tried the code 2-6-2-1 on the door, it unlocked. They opened the doors revealing an enormous library and they were greeted by a librarian. "Greetings" said the librarian, They said hi and made their merry way into the library. The librarian then approached the two and gave them a piece of paper that she said was from Emma.

 It said to count the steps and the books. They remembered the clue and approached the fourth ladder which was the ladder in the clue and the only ladder with wheels. Kyle and Jonathan played a game of rock paper scissors to decide whether who will climb the ladder and locate the key. Jonathan lost so he climbed the ladder with courage and as he was counting one of the steps broke causing him to almost loose his balance. He quickly recovered from this and climbed to the 217th step. When he reached there, Kyle pushed the ladder slowly while Jonathan located the 45th book. He successfully found it and brought it down. Kyle opened the book and the inside was hollow. Nothing was in it but texts that said.

Summon all your friends to please the maiden of the room

*Shortly*

Everyone was now in the library and the librarian stepped onto a podium and said "Everyone, may I introduce to you my companion in the library who has consumed tons of souls in Miss Emma's birthday. I present, The Iron Maiden!" The lower shelves then started to separate and a rusty looking sarcophagus slid out. "I was told by Miss Emma to let all of you vote for who you will put in The Iron Maiden."—The Iron Maiden is a torture device that has a cabinet-like fixture and the lid has spikes that will penetrate the body of the person inside it. It may(usually) result to death.— said the librarian. She called everyones names one by one and each voted for a specific individual. "I will now request everyone to please back up and whoever's name pops up, don't hesitate to put them in The Iron Maiden. The person who will be sacrificed in the Iron Maiden for the key is...

...Jonathan."

"No you guys please don't do this to me!!!!" Jonathan wailed at the realization that he is about to die. "Sorry Jonathan but I guess this is goodbye..."Jeff said goodbyes while the rest were screaming at Jeff to stop but Jeff grabbed Jonathan by the shoulders with Jonathan struggling and flailing around.

, Jeff put him in the Maiden and strapped him in. He was screaming and crying and Jyon was stopping him telling him to please release him but Jeff didn't listen, he slowly shut the door Jonathan crying and struggling. When the door was about to be shut, he started screaming so hard like he was in deep pain. Jeff ignored and pushed the door in and the screams worsened and this went on for thirty minutes. And in the thirty minutes his blood was spilling out of the iron maiden and it was shaking and he was screaming to let him go. When the screams stopped and the maiden stopped shaking, the eyes of the maiden glowed and the mouth opened revealing the crimson key. Jeff received the key and they all left the room teared up and with deep memories of Jonathan. 

They all headed to the living room to discuss about the location of the third key.
To be continued...
NEXT: Bladed Hearts
——————————————————
Had fun writing that🤗
Busy with school and felt sick lately so sorry if chapter one took too long😁
Once again,
THANKS FOR READING❤️