Mutts and Leach's

Freaks, monsters and creeps that's what everybody calls us. By us I mean Cody and I. Cody is my older brother he's only two years older than me though. We're what most refer to as shift shapers. Cody can change into a alpha wolf and I change into beta wolf. We were walking down the street and we came across cross Academy. It smelled highly of Vampires but Cody told me he had signed us up for school here and we would be inside the night class. We walked into the gate and went to the headmaster's office. First, we were greeted by a tall boy with brown hair and crimson red eyes. " You two must be the new students. I'm Kaname Kuran and you are?"
I didn't like him already but that was mainly because he was a vampire." Cody and (Y/N) Rose" it took me a moment to realize that Cody had spoken." Please follow me," said Kaname. We followed the boy to the Moon dorms. As we walked in Kaname cleared his throat "Everyone this is Cody and (Y/N) Rose" we got mainly glares and strange looks from the vampires, until the boy with blonde hair spoke up, " They're not vampires so what are they?" Everyone looked at Cody and I. So I decided to talk this time. " We happen to be very secretive about this but if you must know." And with that I decided to change into wolf form. " Great we have two mutts living with us now! " Said a girl with long hair. "Rose please be nice to our guests" Kaname scolded. I turn back to human form and said " Don't worry Rose I'm not too fond of sharing a building with blood sucking leeches so I guess we're on the same page."Cody and I headed to our dorm room."This is going to be an interesting year" Cody mumbled.

I have updated, sorry if its not what is normally given I wrote this in like 7th grade and now my junior year I'm uploading it. Thanks for reading. This is also in my imagines book so yeah.
~Piper