Ichiru Catch up

How you meet
Funny enough you met Ichiru through Zero and Yuki, seeing as how Ichiru was going to be attending Cross Academy (no clue if that's what happened but for this, that's what happened) Yuki's 'dad' wanted him to feel welcomed so you ended up being his guide for the day.

He asks you out
Despite common believe Ichiru does have feelings, however, you happen to be the only one that he shows that too.

(Y/N) POV
Yuki and I were walking around the campus when Ichiru and Zero came up to us "Hey (Y/N) can we talk for a minute? Alone." I looked at Yuki "yeah sure." We went over to the trees to our right, "So what's up?" Ichiru looked at me

(We all know this pose in animes so this is the post for those of you who don't know but picture it as Ichiru instead) "So I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me? You don't have to but -" I cut him off "I would love to go on a d...

(We all know this pose in animes so this is the post for those of you who don't know but picture it as Ichiru instead) "So I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me? You don't have to but -" I cut him off "I would love to go on a date with you." "Alright, how about tomorrow night?" I nodded "That's perfect, does 5 sound good?" He looked at me shocked "I was just about to say how about 5, so yeah also wear something nice, I'll pick you up ok?" " Sounds great." He walked back to Zero and Yuki came up to me and squealed before looking at me "We have to find you an outfit!" I groaned before being dragged off to who knows where.

The date (This may include Yuki getting you dressed)

(Y/N) POV

After the run-in with the boys Yuki and I well more like Yuki dragged me back to her room. "Ok so now we have to get you an outfit!" I rolled my eyes at her as she basically through her closet at me. "Yuki the date isn't until tomorrow so chill anyway I think that I should pick out my outfit." She stopped what she was doing and turned around to look at me. "First, (Y/N) I'm your friend and I'll be honest with you your taste in fashion is kinda on the down low of everything like outside of school you wear the same thing all the time. That being said I want to put you in something that is more, not you but still you if that makes sense so please don't fight me on this." I rolled my eyes at her but didn't argue none the less. 

*The next day* ( you know you heard the narrator from SpongeBob say that don't lie) 

Yuki got me up at the literal crack of dawn to show me the outfits that I had to choose from, and let me tell you they where all dresses. "Hey, Yuki you do realize that it's like autumn outside right it's a little cold for dresses." After I said that it resulted in her going through her clothes AGAIN. 

After three hours Yuki had what she called the PERFECT outfit, so when I went to change despite my protests she got out hair and makeup stuff, again much to my protest.

(Pick your favorite) 

This is the makeup look if you don't like it just think that you have something else on

By the time she was done I had about an hour and a half before Ichiru picked me up so I texted him (Pretend that they have phones) saying that I was at Yuki's and not my room. After an hour of me playing on my phone, Yuki insisted that I make sure that I have everything so like the mother she apparently was she went through the checklist and made sure that I put it in my purse (Small purse not the giant ones that some people have). (Italics is Yuki just so this is faster to read) 

"Phone, Wallet with ID and drivers license, Money just in case, Emergency makeup, pads or tampons cause you never know, breath mint." 

"Check,  Check, Check, Check, Check. Ok, so can you stop mothering me now." 

Yuki groaned "I just want everything to go perfect, but do remember he should be paying SHOULD so if he doesn't just pay and tell me and I'll slap some sense into him." I rolled my eyes "You do realize that it's totally normal for girls to pay for the date right?" "Yeah but like it's gentlemanly for him to do that." Before I could tell her to shut her trap there was a knock on the door. Walking over to the door I looked through the peephole to see who it was even though it was pretty obvious who it was. When I opened the door I didn't even manage to say hi before Yuki was already telling him that she had no problem slapping him if he didn't treat me right. Ok so maybe she wasn't that straight forward seeing how I had to drag her into the room, and telling her to shut up. "Ok but I'm dead serious I will slap you silly if something goes wrong!" She yelled at him before I closed the door on her. Ichuri and I talked about literally everything although Yuki was the main source of jokes. To summarize the night Ichiru took me to a really nice restaurant and we had tomato soup which I learned is one of his favorites and old enough it didn't taste bad at all. Then we went for a walk in the park and he asked if I would like to go out next weekend." I said to Yuki after I came home to her wanting ALL the details.

That was a lot longer than originally planned. I might go in and make them all like this what do you guys think comment please.

Nicknames

Your nickname for him: Hero, Sweetheart, mí amor

His nickname for you: princess, panda 🐼

You call him Hero because he always seems to be there when you need saving no like seriously everytime you fall he's suddenly there to catch you and you call him sweetheart cause despite common belief he really is a sweetheart. And mí amor is because you want him to know that you love him. 

He calls you princess cause he thinks that you should have the world and more, but he calls you panda cause your always tripping or falling much like a baby panda bear (sorry had to)

Alright that was one catch up Senri's is on its way also I typed this on my phone so I apologise for spelling mistakes.

Thanks for all the comments sorry for my absence but a lot has happened in the last like year but I will try to update this book and the ouat book as much as I can just be patient with me. 
~ Piper

Also thank you Guilty-Vampire-Fan for the help with this chapter so yeah

Word count 1222