He askes you out

Zero: (y/n) pov

I was taking my seat in math class when a new student came in. After he introduced himself the teacher Mr. What's-his-face told me to take my stuff and go to the back of the class because the new kid had to be in the front of the class so he could see. He pointed to where I should go which was the back row next to Zero. Zero had silver hair and lavender eyes he looked like the kid I ran into the other day. So I picked up my stuff and went to the back of the class and sat down.

*Time skip to end of class cuz I'm lazy*

"Class dismissed" Everybody left Zero included but there was a piece of paper on his desk. I picked it up and opened it, it looked like a letter but every time there was something written on it, it got scribbled out. But I could make out one line on it. It said '(Y/N) will you go out with me?' I ran out of the room and went to find Zero. I found him helping Yuki with the fangirls so I waited for him to finish with them. The fangirls were gone so I went up to Zero and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and I said "Hey Zero I would love to go out with you" and then walked away leaving him probably both in shock and happiness. 

Kaname: (Y/N's) POV

(D/L) is dress length and (F/C) is favorite color and (F/F) is fav flower

On with the scenario.

Each Tuesday and Wednesday me and Kaname would meet at different places. Today I was going back to my dorm to find out where we would meet. When I got to my dorm there was a note on my bed.

Dear (Y/N),

Would you please met me at the willow tree at sunset I have left a trail of (F/F)'s leading you there and also

please change into the (F/C) and black dress in your closet see you soon. 

(A/N    Sorry Kaname's is so short but it just seems like something that he would do and also he does not have any feelings for Yuki in this at all so)

Hanabusa: (Y/N's POV)

Each day Hanabusa and I would meet up at the coffee shop and would talk well every day except Tuesday. Today is Tuesday meaning that Hanabusa got to pick where we would go. I walked to my dorm to find out where we would be going and it was the coffee shop like normal. I got ready to go to the shop.

*Time skip cuz I don't feel like going into details on the walk*

"Morning (Y/N)" Morning Rose" ( she is your friend that works at the coffee shop) "Hey rose where is Hanabusa?" I asked it's not like him to be late. "He said that he had something to do but said to give this to you." she then handed me a note.

Hey Snowflake (that's his nickname for u)

Sorry that i didn't meet you at the coffee shop I had to plan something. I need you to follow these steps carefully I need you to go to your dorm and put on a nice pair of clothes than come back to the coffee shop and wait for me if I'm not there.

Love,

Hanabusa

P.S yes this is me asking you out.

I finished reading the note and looked at Rose" well I have to go get ready for something see ya later " and with that, I ran back to my dorm.

Takuma:(Y/N's) POV

Today is Saturday which means that I can spend the day with Takuma. I walked up to the door of the Moon dorms when I heard somebody talking. It sounded like Hanabusa "Come on Takuma you have to tell (Y/N) how you feel someday." "But what if she doesn't feel the same?" I decided to knock on the door. Senri was the one who answered the door " Hello (Y/N) " "Senri"  I looked at Takuma " so you ready to go?" I asked him.

" Y-yeah sure let's go" he stuttered. As we walked to the market place he stopped walking. " Hey (Y/N) I-I was wondering if you would like togoadatewithme" he said, " I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked " would you like to go on a date with me" " I thought you'd never ask" I responded " OK meet me at the fountain tomorrow to 11," he said as he ran off.

Akatsuki ( Y/N) POV

After my run in with akatsuki, we became close friends. We would find any excuse to see each other. Yesterday I went to akatsuki's dorm and he helped me study for a upcoming test. But now I can't find my notebook so I think I left it at his dorm. I walked into class and sat down in my desk (I don't think you even call them desks but whatever ) . When everybody was in there seat the teacher started. Before we started the test the teacher said " oh before I forget miss (Y/L/N) this was dropped off for you" he held up my notebook thank God "OK" I said I went up to him and grabbed my notebook. When I sat down he told us to begin. I flipped open my notebook and there was a note in it.

Dear (Y/N)

You left this at my dorm and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me if yes than on Saturday (Its Friday) than meet me at the park at 3

Sincerely yours,

Akatsuki

P.S good luck on your test.

Well, it looks like I have a date on Saturday.

Hello my little vampires I want to thank you for being patient with me. It's been a bad week at school so but I will try and post more often I promise. Also PLEASE REQUEST it really helps me out

Just put what you want like ex) nicknames and if u want me to say who it was requested by