new job

Sophie POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and realised its Monday omg my first day as a secretary I got up and had a shower and got dress it was 7:30 i left and got a cab to work, I arrived and knocked on smiths door "come in" he said I walked in "morning sir" I said he grumbled rude I thought I I stood their waiting for him to tell me what to do as i have no clue first time you see "as my secretary you will be answering calls transferring them, ordering paper work and coming to meetings also a coffe every morning black 2 sugers" he said okay that sounds not so bad so I went to get his coffee as I was walking to the elivator I bumped into someone "I'm so sorry sir I didn't see you there" I said, fuck embarrassing first day and already knocking over people "that's okay no harm done my names Sam whats yours" Sam said he was tall blond hair and slim I smiled "sophie nice to meet you" I said we shook hands "Sam do you no were the kitchen is please" I asked hoping he knows "yes in a matter of fact I'm heading their to follow me" he said I smiled he was really nice "you new here" he said "am I that obvious" I asked and we laughed, we got to the kitchen and I got Smith's coffee "see you around Sam thanks again" I said happily that i made a new friend we said our byes and I went back to his office I knocked on the door. "Come in" he said I walked in and put his coffe on the table and went to my office to sort through emails just sir wanting me to look though and change any mistakes I was working for 2 hours when there was a knock on my office door "come in" I said thinking who that could be Sam walked in I smiled "umm hi would you like to get lunch with me" Sam asked aww hes so sweet and yes I'm starving been working for ages "yes that be great" I said so we went out to get lunch as we was walking around the corner we bumped into damon who was looking at us seriouse I gulped about nervous "sorry sir" I said and he didn't bother to reply "were you going" he said okay rude much why should he care "lunch" I said trying to not sound afraid he glared at Sam as he newbies was going with him to lunch, what the hell is wrong with him "alright dont be late" he said then walked off me and Sam looked at each other and shrugged then went to lunch. We heading to Starbucks to Sam opens the door for me I said thanks and we waiting in cue "hi how may I help you" the woman said umm what to have " hi can I have a cheese sandwich and a coffe please" I asked she said no problem after we order we went to sit down "so hows your first day going" Sam ask umm could be better I thought having a moody boss is kinda shit up hey you cant get everything you want right?
"Yh it's good" I said after lunch we headed back and said our good byes,