Cyndi

Waking up in Tanks arms I felt like everything in my world was right. As I remember last night.

I had fun, I let my hair down and danced, I didn't drink much while at the clubhouse cause I wanted to remember everything and be clear-headed with every decision I made. Plus, I didn't want to deal with a hang over and a screaming baby when I got home. That was a headache I could avoid.

I had a nice buzz going on.

When Tank pulled me away from the dance floor and upstairs last night, well after midnight. I wanted nothing more than to give myself to him in every way possible.

Tank had other ideas though.

He whispered sweet nothings in my ear as he slammed the door shut, he pushed me against it, telling me how beautiful I was and how much he wanted me.

Pulling my shirt from my body he slowly undressed me, kissing his way across my body. He paid close attention to each nipple before lavishing the next. Slowly he makes his way down my stomach, kissing, licking and biting. Dipping his tongue into my belly button, he swivels it around, before making his way south.

Making quick work with my jeans he slides them down my legs, burying his nose in my centre, he deeply inhales before removing my panties with his teeth.

Sliding his tongue up and down my nether lips before latching on to my clit and sucking. He went to town sucking and licking. He devoured me as if I was his last meal.

Tank made a meal of my body. Giving me orgasm after orgasm, using his tongue and his fingers. After he had feasted on me, he pulled me into the shower.

As the water rained down over my head, he ran the washcloth over my body, up my arms and down my arms. He did the same for each of my legs, my boobs, my back and my stomach playing close attention to my private parts.

After my sensual wash, he poured some shampoo onto the palm of his hand, lathering up my hair as he massaged my scalp. Rinsing the shampoo out he then applied the conditioner and repeated the same process, running his fingers through the strands.

After leaving the shower he dried my skin, running the towel all over my body before pulling one of his shirts over my head.

Scooping me up he carried me to his bed, bridal style. Tucking me into his side before pulling the covers over us. I snuggle into his side as he runs his fingers through my hair.

He gave me everything last night but took nothing in return. He made me feel special and cherished. I knew we still had a way to go, but I couldn't ask for a better man to be in my life. He had ridden into my life on the top of a Harley and taken over a huge part of it. I didn't need a prince charming riding in on a horse to save me, I'd take the man on the Harley dressed in leather any day. He was so calm with Phoenix; he was a natural with a baby. He didn't mind changing stinky nappies or sleepless nights.

I had a surprise up my sleeve and Tank was going to love it. After last night I was going to inflict my own sweet pleasure on him

Shuffling slowly down Tanks body so I don't wake him, I hold my breath as he grumbles something in his sleep.

He made this so easy last night when he climbed into bed naked.

Smiling I nip him with my teeth just above his hip bone, as I wrap my hand around his dick and squeeze. Moving my hand up and down his shaft, I bite him again slightly harder.

He moans in his sleep as I pick up the pace. Moving so my mouth is positioned just above the tip of his hardening member, I lick around the head, never stopping the momentum of my hand. Running my tongue over the slit, he shivers, so I suck the head into my mouth.

Moaning he thrusts his hips upwards.

Picking up speed I bob my head up and down. Letting him fall from my lips with a pop, I lick down his shaft grasping his balls in my hand, I lick up and wrap my licks around him again.

Grasping my hair, he pulls upwards

"Ah, shit" he groans.

Moaning around his dick as I suck him harder, I use my hand to increase the pressure. "Babe" he growls, before lifting me and rolling us, so he's on top. Grabbing my hand, he increases the pressure as he moves our hands up and down his shaft, he sprays his release over my stomach as he groans.

"You just came on my stomach" I whisper, shocked.

"I know Sexy Mumma" he smiles wickedly running his finger through his cum and spreading it up and over my nipple. He does the same thing with the other nipple, "now you're marked with my scent" he says before leaning down and taking my lips with his.

Biting his bottom lip, I smile sweetly before saying "I thought only dogs marked their territory"

"I can pee on you if you'd rather, but I like seeing my seed on you," he says before capturing my lips.

"Come on," he says pulling me towards the bathroom "we'll shower and go back to yours. I bet you're missing the little man. We'll spend the day at yours with the little guy."

This guy knew me so well. I couldn't wait to get home to my son and snuggle with him and Tank, with a movie.