Epilogue

"It's unfair to me that even though I was here, you were thinking of another guy. Even though you were dating me, you also liked someone else! And it hurt so damn much! It's unfair! You were there happy with both him and me, it was like you were double timing at us except that you were never official with him. While I was here, breaking that you liked someone other than me. Shouldn't it be enough that you had me?! Am I not enough that you started to like someone else?!" He exclaimed at her in both rage and sadness.

"M-minho" She stuttered as tears were continuously flowing down her cheeks.

"No Taerin! I've had enough! My heart had enough..." He said and left her there under the full moon on a cold night.

Just like her mother, once before.

°💙💙💙°

I made you nervous didn't I? Heheehehe😇 Anyways, no. I'm not making a sequel for Taelice's daughter. It'll probably just be the reenactment of Taehyung, Lisa and Jungkook's story. And guess what? Minho is Jungkook's son! Lol😂 I was thinking of Stray Kids' Minho while making the names.

Anyways.... THE STORY HAS ENDEEEED😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

It's been fun writing this story and pleasing you. I'm sad that it had to end. But just like every other story, it always has an end, wether it's good or bad. I appreciate you all for making it till the end! I love y'all for that💙

I wuvvvvvvvvv you guys😍😍😍😍😍😍

Credits to Jabie_Antoneth for giving me more ideas for this story. You should follow this user, she was the reason why this story made it till Chapter 37, because if it weren't for her, this book would've ended at Chapter 20. There would've been less drama, which makes the book boring soo... Special thanks to her!

This was LIZICORN writing, a forever Taelice shipper! More books to come!😉