Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I waited in front of the gate for Lisa. I looked at my watch to see the time. I sighed and looked around for a bit. Students from different grade levels were walking out of the school doors.

Where is she?

I gasped when I felt myself being pushed against the wall. Feeling the surging pain run through my back, I groaned.

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by Jungkook's fuming ones.

"J-jungkook? W-what are you doing?" I asked him.

He was gripping onto my polo's collar tightly.

"What am I doing?! You're the one who's trying to steal MY girlfriend!" He yelled at my face, rage clearly evident.

"Steal you're girlfriend? I'm not even doing anything and she clearly just sees me as a friend" I said trying to calm him down.

"Not doing anything, you say? Then what's taking my girlfriend out on a 'friendly date' then?" He asked, triggered.

"It's not a date Jungkook, it's just my apology for saying something mean to her" I told him.

That's when I realized that I said that sentence in the wrong way.

I felt a huge surge of pain as I fell to the ground by Jungkook's punch. I felt something sticky coming out of my mouth, so I touched it. Blood...

"What did you say to Lisa?!" He yelled. People then started looking at our direction.

"Jungkook calm down, I didn't-" I was cut off.

"You didn't do anything! That's what you were gonna say, right?" He said, "Well God knows how that's a big flat lie!" He spat and went over to me and straddled over me, punching me on the right this time. He kept punching me over and over again.

My head started spinning at the contact, I felt dizzy, like I was about to pass out so I closed my eyes to try and ease the pain.

"JUNGKOOK!"

I heard a female voice. It sounded so good to my ears that I thought I was just hallucinating.

"Jungkook! What are you doing!?"

There it was again. Except, the name that was coming with it was hurting me.

I then felt someone grab my shoulders and shook me lightly.

"Tae! Are you alright? Tae! Please be alright!"

Lisa...?

I tried opening my eyes again but I was only able to see those eyes before I completely blacked out.

Lisa...

°💙💙💙°