THREE : Room Shopping and Dance

Start from the beginning

I decided to not wear a lot of makeup, just foundation and mascara maybe and then went back to my room to look for my medicine I needed to take

After spending almost 5 minutes looking through all of my bags, I started to freak out, the familiar claws of panic rising in my chest as I frantically searched.

"Woah, Flo, what's with the hurricane?"

Confused and startled by the sudden voice, I whipped around, clutching onto my necklace before I let my shoulders relax a little bit.

"H-hey, Vic. Dad? Vicdad?"

Vic laughed and shrugged.

"Whatever you feel comfortable calling me, Kiddio"

I nodded and took a deep breathe to calm myself down a little.

"Have you seen a pill bottle with my name on it anywhere around here? It should say Sertraline."

Vic shook his head.

"No, sorry, I haven't. Maybe you left it in the bathroom without thinking?"

"Okay, I'll check. Hey, uh why aren't you going with us? For my room stuff, I mean."

"I got a few things I need to get done."

"Oh, okay"

I sighed as he walked out, leaving my door open, causing me to have to physically walk over and shut it. I'm glad I did, however, because I saw my bottle sitting on the ground by my shoes I had kicked off lazily the night before.

After eating what has to be the healthiest breakfast I've had in the last year or so, we headed out and I had to race Danielle to shotgun, but ended up in the back with her anyways when Mike picked up his girlfriend Alysha. And honestly, she just proved to me further that I'm a raging bisexual. Though it's a little weird now that I think of it, but I can't help the fact that my uncle's gf is kind of a babe. But they are super cute together as a couple.

In other words, I see why Mike is dating her, her looks are just a huge plus.

We got out of the car and headed into a civilians worst nightmare, IKEA.

After looking for about 20 minutes, I ended up finding a desk I liked and when we left I realised my concept of time is either way off, or IKEA is a vortex where time means absolutely nothing and you come out old and wrinkly with super weird back pains, because we apparently spent 2 hours in there. I'm going with IKEA being a vortex, it's just fishy. I'm telling you.

After that, we headed to the mall to go look around for little room stuff because for some reason, malls always end up with a random store full of room decor.

I got a few things for my desk and then a few more pairs of jeans, considering I didn't have very many. I also ending up getting a new swimsuit, seeing as I now lived in a house that has a freaking pool!