*THE* Video

Benji's POV:

Jeorge's sweet soft lips passionately kiss mine. He bites my lip. I decide to film him because his giggles are the absolute cutest. I pull out his phone and start recording. I open my eyes wide and stare into the camera. He looks at me than looks at the camera. He blushes in embarrassment and covers his face. He slowly starts to Ignore the phone and continues to kiss me. I cut the video and throw my arms around him. Our kiss slowly grows more and more aggressive causing the room to get hotter and Hotter. We remove our shirts at the same time. Jorge moves on top of me and intertwines his hands with mine. He kisses my stomach down towards my jeans. He aggressively removes my jeans and boxers.leaving my member sticking straight up.Jorge looks at me...than looks at my shaft. He grins and slowly moves his head towards my tip. He slowly licks my tip back and fourth causing moans to sneak out of my mouth. I grip the sheets as he starts sucking. He begins to bob his head back and forth causing me to moan louder and louder. "Yes, yes,yes!" I Moan. "Oh my god!!". I cum in his mouth and he swallows. We giggle in unison as his soft lips join mine. We share a passionate kiss before rolling over and going to sleep.

Word count- 237