My eyes widen as Rainer tackles him to the ground. He hovered over his body, striking his every being, punch after punch. Blow after blow. Trey grasped Rainers neck and immediately he stopped his strikes.

Trey flips their position so he's on top. Continuing to choke him, I watched his face turn red as he struggles to find his grip on Trey.

"Rainer!" I blurt as Rainer struggled under his grip.

"Get up Rainer!" I hear Jaden coach from the side.

Suddenly, Rainer punched one of his arms from under. I watched Trey scream in pain, Rainer shoves him off as he gasps for air.

"How much more of this?" I question.

"Until one of them is unconscious." Andrè responds, making my stomach sick.

The both of them stumble to stand up. Their sweaty chests rise and fall rapidly. The circle around the stage once more before Rainer throws a sloppy kick to his side and stumbles into a corner. Trey goes in to strike his face but misses. Rainer took the opportunity to strike his ribs before his jaw. Over and over he rapidly punched the shit out of him.

"Get out of the corner!" Ezra shouted to his leader.

Trey finally rose his leg kicking him away. He stumbles back as Trey stumbles to meet him in the middle again. Rainer straightens up and goes in again, the third strike sent Trey to the ground. Rainer hovered over placing his on Treys neck.

Trey managed to grasp Rainers neck under his death grip. I watched Rainers lips move viciously talking to him.

I felt my phone vibrate against my hip. Anything to distract me, I reach for it.

My head immediately snaps up

My head immediately snaps up. Searching the far left, the seat was empty and the monster was no where to be found.

"Where the hell did he go?" I mutter.
Within seconds the entire room was pitch black. It was so dark, you couldn't see your own hand in front of your face. The entire room was silent.

Immediately my heart began to hit against my chest so hard I thought it would break my ribs. My breaths came in sharp pants.

When the lights was brought back, a few gasps we made bringing my attention to the empty stage.

My eyes widen but no words could form.

"Where the fuck is Trey and Rainer?" Jaden hissed, putting everybody's thoughts to words.