Familiar

Hi guys, this is my second fanfic ever made. There will be a grammatical error along the way hope you guys don't hate me. If you can fix my grammatical error please do so. Now without further delay let's get on with a story.

Some keywords for further use.

Y/N: Your name

E/C: Eye color

H/C: Hair color

F/C: Favourite color

"...": Speak

'...': Thought

***************************************************************

3RD POV.

It is a nice beautiful day. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, nothing could change-

A slap sound was heard. The camera zoom into a house and inside the house is Alice and her peerage. Y/N is trying to defend himself against a slap from Alice. Another slap.

Y/N: "OW!"

Alice: "That's for disobeying my order." *Slap*

Alice: "That's for keeping things away from me." *Slap*

Y/N: "I-" *Slap*

Alice: "Don't interrupt me."

Y/N: "S-" *Slap*

Alice: "I said don't interrupt me." *Slap*

Alice: "That's for nearly getting yourselves killed." And it went on and on. The rest of the peerage could only watch on the sideline.

Ryuko: "Is this happen often?"

Kuroka: "Often? It's regularly."

Ryuko: "How could you guys staying like this?"

Kuroka/Mio/Maria: "You'll get used to it." *Slap*

Alice: "That's because I wanted to."

-Timeskip-

Y/N POV.

We're sitting inside ORC building and I can't feel my face.

Rias: "What...happened to your face?"

Y/N: "It's a long story. Anyway, let me introduce our peerage." I stand up and point at Alice.

Y/N: "You already know her. This is Alice Deathweaver, king of our peerage. *Point at Kuroka* This is Kuroka, our bishop and one of the two surviving members of her clan. *Point at Maria* This is Naruse Maria, our rook and a succubus."

Issei: "A succubus?! Cool!!!"

Maria: "*Sigh* Don't get any bright idea." I point at Mio.

Y/N: "This is Naruse Mio, our pawn and a demon princess."

Rias: "A demon princess? Didn't we lock her up or something?"

Y/N: "Yes, and we break her out."

Rias: "Wait, you are the one who attacking that fortress and killed thousands of devils?"

Y/N: "I break in the fortress, yes but I only killed five. There's another group attacking at the same time. But enough about that." I point at Ryuko.

Y/N: "This is our newest piece Ryuko Matoi, a last surviving life fiber."

Kiba: "A life fiber? How did you get her?"