29: Cruel Intentions

Start from the beginning

Her mind shakes as she sits in class, Jamie looks at cautiously as if she might break if she looked at wrong.

"Lexie, are you okay?" Lexie nods her head and simply says," Yeah just didn't sleep the best last night." It was a lie. She didn't ever want to wake from her sleep that night.

Jamie seems to back off and the rest of the class went by extremely slowly. After she got up, the bell rang dismissing her and she went off. Twenty minutes later, she arrived at work.

Throughout her day at work, Alice kept pressing her about Dean. She told her to stop and Alice kept pestering. "I said SHUT UP, ALICE!" She finally snapped, causing her to fall shut.

For a moment she felt bad for snapping but then it passed and she continued to work on the papers. She tried to keep herself busy. That night she skipped dinner and spent an hour in the bathroom.

A week passed since Dean's passing and Lexie spent most of her day off cutting lines into her legs and small ones on her upper arms. Fred came by earlier that day asking if she would like to come out for some drinks.

She turned down his offer. FP wasn't blind he knew his sister was slowly slipping into depression. He is worried about her. He didn't want to go to his job interview for the Sheriff position.

After Hermione gave him the job to kill her husband. He decided that he didn't want to spend the rest of his days serving coffee and cleaning out the John. He wanted a stable life. One with a stable job that puts food on the table and really good money in his pockets. He never wanted his kids or sister to be stuck with this life.

Sadly his wife came back in record time. He had to break off his affair with Alice and start acting like a real man. He had his kids to support.

—xxx—

Her mind couldn't stop replaying that night no matter how much she wished it wouldn't. It officially been a month since — Dean died. Her stomach ached at the lack of touch. She missed him so much. His laugh kept torturing her in every way humanly possible. All she wanted was to hear it again.

She went into the drawer again, pulling out that blade she had been using ever since she got back from trying— failing to sell her soul for Dean. To bring him back— she failed to do that.

She sent her brother to get Coffee, Jughead was at Archie's for a study party and Alice is well at the farm. She didn't want them to see this. She tried everything to bring him back. There was no remedy to heal her pain.

Her soul disappeared when he died.

I'm sorry, she whispered as she used her shaky hand to grip the small box-cutter blade that was resting against her slim wrists. She let the tears flow down her cheeks as she slowly slid the sharp edge down the middle of her right wrist. She blinked at the agony as the red blood dripped down her bleeding wrist. She then ran the blade down her left wrist and let the blood just run.

She sat in the bathroom watching the water as she sunk her slitted-wrists into the clear tub. She had thought about this for weeks. There were many ways to do this. She could've used a noose— hanging herself. But the ceiling was too low.

Her heart pounded as her eyes began to weaken. Her body was fighting the riot she caused. She didn't even try to take a breath. She knew she was disappearing within minutes. She thought about seeing him again. She would in hell with him. Why?

Suicide is a sin. Why is that? She honestly didn't know nor was she that religious person anyways. All she knew was that she would reuniting with Dean.

Goodbye, Brother - was written in red blood on the shower tiled wall as her eyes started fluttering shut. She wouldn't be in pain anymore. She would be with her love. Here I come baby... and then the world turned dark instantly after her eyes shut.