04: It's Not That Easy

Start from the beginning

They walk together to one of the table at the cafe. Some of the interns, and doctors that see them greet the two of them while smiling. Emily and Elizebeth just nods at them with their smile.

"Soldier huhh??" Elizebeth still trying to tease Emily while eating the food. Emily groans a little. "Yes Lizzie, He's a soldier. Happy??" She reply while rolling her eyes.

"I heard that he's damn hot... I never knew that you are into soldier.." She pinch Emily's shoulder playfully while smirking.

"You better stop before I cut your hand using the scalpel.." She narrow her eyes at her. Elizebeth really love to tease her whenever she have the chance to do so. Elizebeth just laugh at her while continues to eat. Emily just shake her head in disbelief watching her best friend grinning like an idiot at her.

"By the way, have you called your mom yet??" Elizebeth ask. Emily just shake her head at her without even looking, showing no interest about that topic. Her mom has been trying to reach her ever since last week. She is not trying to avoid her, but she really need time alone for now to think.

"You do know that sooner or later, you still have to talk about it with your mom and dad right??"

"I honestly don't know how Lizzie... Especially my dad. I really can't face them. Not now. I need more time. This whole situation is.. it's just.." She can't even finish her sentence.

"I can't Lizzie...I really can't accept it yet.. It's not that easy..." She add with a big sigh, while looking at her best friend's face. Elizebeth just look at her with an apologetic face. She know that Emily is currently on a tough position.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Qalai Naeem Village,
Kabul Province, Afghanistan..

"How many of them are there??" The right man of the terrorist group ask one of their man who've just finished his patrol around the village. Qalai Naeem Village is under the 'Omerta' group of terrorist's control. They rule this village together with the group of terrorist that which are lead by an Afghanistan people. 'Omerta' group is the mastermind behind the attacks on the Times Square, New York City.

The leader of that group is an American. Losing his wife due to the riot that had happened in US, had made him to betrayed his own country. Many people died during that riot. And he blame the country for that tragedy.

Losing the one that he love the most has blinded him with anger, and revenge towards his own country. And plus being an ex-army who had a lot of experience facing the war, and countless number of dangerous missions, had really give him the advantages to create his own terrorist group which is now known as one of the strongest, and biggest group of terrorist that had a big influence among them.

"There were two of them.."

"What the hell are they doing there??" Samuel yell in frustration. The fact that one of the largest US military bases is located in Parwan Province are disturbing their activities. Even though this village is located in a difference province from the US military base, both province is actually not that far from each other.

"Just stay on alert for now. If there is any sign at all that the US army came to Kabul has anything to do with this girl, inform me as soon as possible so that I could report to our boss.."

Samuel then look at the girl who is currently tied to the chair, while her mouth is cover with the black tap. Her eyes is already teary, and a little bruise, with a blood could be seen on her face. The fact that they have kidnapped one of the UN (United Nations) workers must be the reason why the army is walking around the province area.

"What should we do with this bodies??" Falcon, the one who saw that two US army ask.

"Throw them out at the river.." Samuel say without even looking at the two dead UN workers laying at the floor with blood all over it. The girl that is tied to the chair just watch her two dead friends being drag without mercy to the outside in horror.

Omerta, is lead by a very cruel man. He will do anything to achieve his goal. Samuel did not kill that one girl because their leader want to keep her alive for another purpose.

Okay there you go😘 I will update this book in another two days❤ Guys, please click that star button for your vote😍 And pleaseeeeee, feel free to comment what you think about this story so far. See you guys in two more days!! Till then, take care..❤❤❤❤