Prologue.

"Buzz Buzz

It was the sound of your phone buzzing. 

A unknown person called "shadow" showed up on your phone.

                                                                        •·················•·················•

The night was a special kind of darkness.  It's always been your favorite time of the day.

It was all black, dark and cold in this big luxury house. Nighttime had always been the time when you could rest and enjoy living in your own world. You put on your favorite comfy hoodie and decided to grab a large bowl of your favorite popcorn and watch some horror movies that you alway love to watch during midnight. 

In the midnight? Yeah, its more exciting to watch when all the lights are off.

You hug your pillow tightly and get ready when the horror movie started to play. 

"knock, knock

There was a scene of the movie which is a stranger with a knife knocked on the door. You hug your pillow tighter and tighter as the knocking sounds become louder.

"knock, knock, knock"

Heres the sound come again.

But it sounds like .. it's not from the TV. You lowered down the volume and look at the scary clock. 

It's 11:10pm now, after a few seconds the clock slowly turns to 11:11pm.

You felt that it's a little bit weird but you still continue to watch the movie. You turned up the volume again and enjoying eating your popcorns. Suddenly, theres a cold breath comes behind you. You tried not to move. 

M-maybe there's someone behind m-me?

A few weird thoughts came up in your mind.

what should I do now? Should i run? 

You take a deep breath and turned around. You didn't saw anything this time but you didn't know that someone is watching you too. When you turned back you head theres someone sitting on your couch.

"AHHH"

You two screamed loudly. And you threw your popcorn at his face without hesitating.

Oh My Gosh. Why is a guy sitting at there? Where did he come from?  

                                                          『to be continued ••✎••』