Ch. 5

Date: January 12th
[Katsuki's POV]-Time: 9:02 a.m
It was just another useless day of school, just like any stupid other. I was getting bored out of my mind, until I saw Deku walk into the classroom. He was his usual style; broccoli hair, uniform like the rest of us, and his dorky face. Today, he was wearing bandages that were barely visible in his sleeves, and a black piece of cloth that covered his eyes.

I don't know why I noticed but it just showed to me. I knew the nerd was hiding something. And I was going to find out what he was hiding.
No, no, no. Who the fuck was I kidding? I hate that bastard. He always pretended to never had a quirk, and now he did all this whole time, and not just that but he tried to lie and say that someone else gave it to him?! BULLSHIT!

BANG.

I punched my desk. The whole class noticed, but obviously they didn't question it because I'm just "Bakugo," What kid with the anger issues who is just an idiot who tried to kill people.

Typical jerks. All they do is stare at me. Mr. Aizawa took attendance and questioned Deku for wearing the eye mask, but Deku just passed it along for some eye condition he somehow happened to get diagnosed with on this exact day.

Everyone could see through his lies. Well, at least I could. Mr. Aizawa told him he hopes he gets better, and continued to go along with the day.

[Izuku's POV]-Time: 12:49
The class had just finished Hero Training. This time, I was the villain with Kyōka Jirō, while Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima were the hero's. She made sure the hero's were nowhere to be near with her quirk, and if she heard the hero's we would hide behind a discrete crack in between the walls so the shadows would cover our faces. When they tried to get to the bomb, we made a plan that she would blast a wave of noise to they would be stunned or fell back, making sure that the bomb wouldn't be touched, and we would apprehend them. If they got away, I would harness my quirk on a falling piece of roof so they would be captured in pieces of falling debris and rubble.

The plan worked, and we didn't need any backup plan. Bakugo tried to attack me first, and I dodged it, grabbing his hand and swinging his body onto the floor using my quirk at 5%, and he got stunned while Jirō tied him up in the tape. With Kirishima, he tried using his hardening but I threw a brick at his head to knock him out so we could tie him up.

[No POV]
"Great work Young Midoriya and Young Jirō! Because of your hard work, the villain team won!" All Might exclaimed. Izuku gave a large smile that nobody could detect that it was fake. Bakugo noticed that his smile was quivering a bit but didn't take note of it. Jirō didn't look like she cared. "Next time, please don't actually throw a brick at Young Kirishima." All Might said, laughing a bit. Izuku nodded.

Yaoyorozu stepped in front of the class next to All Might.

"Actually, I'm quite impressed. The villain team acted like the dummy bomb was real, making sure it was not touched by Jirō's quirk. The hero team might need work though, since Bakugo immediately tried to attack Midoriya based on a personal grudge, as well as not taking authority that all he needed to do was touch the bomb. Kirishima attacked Midoriya without using any stealth, so Midoriya was able to see him and throw a brick at him. Although it wasn't the best move, Midorya hit him on one part of his head where there would be no permanent damage, which would take a lot of thinking. This automatically shows why and how the villain team was able to win." Yaoyorozu said, looking stern. Most of the class groaned, as Bakugo was saying she was a smart ass.

"Great job inspecting Young Yaoyorozu! Excellent work!" All Might exclaimed, giving her a thumbs up. She nodded and went back to her place. Jirō gave a small smile to herself. Izuku seemed like he didn't care, and Bakugo noticed. He knew that Izuku would at least smile to himself, or fist pump the air.

He ignored the feeling that something was wrong.
[754 words]