Chapter 12

Note- OMG!!! 1.02k thank you guys so so much!

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Melodys POV

-3days later-

It's been three days since me an Niall have broke up. I'm riding back to campus tomorrow, but I really don't want too. I still really love Niall but I really don't know how everything is going work out I mean he's back on campus he already switched rooms and I'm not sure who I'm ganna room with I don't want another Niall if you get what I mean but it's just also hard to understand and be able to think that he did I mean I was just a game to him I don't understand it all myself but yet here I am in the situation. I have you got yourself in a situation but you really don't understand how or what you're going to do. I don't want to go back to campus anytime soon but I have to or else I'll be late for my class ive already been late for three of them but I really don't want to go back because I know if I see niall I'm just going to cry or if he wants another chance again then I'm gonna give it to him and I don't want to do. Rosey and Kaitlynn have been telling me not to talk to him but I have texted him up multiple times and I just he doesn't answer an if he does it's just a short message saying hi or hey. But anyways I better get going to bed for my 5 hour drive back to California.

*next day*

Beep beep beep

here it is the next day and the time it is 5 o'clock that I am getting ready to drive back to California to get my happy ass back on campus am I happy fuck no. I want to lay back down and go back to bed that's not gonna happen I guess at least it's on my grandmum says. she says I can't go back to bed right now but then again Rosey and Katelynn have made up this decision apparently I'm depressed because all I do is sleep. but I don't think it's depression I really just think it's heartbreaking because Niall broke my heart even though I trusted him to hold it. But anyways I get up out of bed and I go get my shower and do my necessities and then I get dress and a pair of capris with Rips on the legs, An I put on my converse, I put on this frilly pink top that I really don't like but my Grandmum says it would be cute I don't really don't understand her style at all anymore but then I get my stuff packed. well least when I didn't pack last night and get a couple more pictures and stuff from my house things that I want take with me on campus and then I get my stuff an go down stairs to eat breakfast my with Grandmum.

It is now 8 o'clock and I am leaving I get on the road or the highway or whatever it's called and then freaking for some reason some idiot decided to just stop in the middle of the highway who does that.?! I have never met a person in my entire life that does that s0 like as a normal person going to get somewhere I get mad and I honk my horn of course the dude gets out of his car and starts flipping me off well here we are sitting in the middle of an intersection where cars are passing both ways were holding up people and next thing I know everything is black I see lights on my side and I think it's a semi. But all I really know in that moment was that it had hit me and I wasn't sure if I was going to make it out alive or not.

🎀🎀🎀

Ha ha I know I'm evil but oh well you guys will get over it I might update again tomorrow but I'm not sure because I'm really big project it's due in 2 days and I still have 17 slides to do so not sure about that right now but love you guys and thank you so so so so much for the 1.02 K I have I'm speechless you guys have really really really answered my prayers and I am so thankful for all my readers are staying faithful out there and have voted for me and commented thank you so so much I cannot dedicate my appreciation to you.

MeadowElizabeth xx:)