Chapter 8

Melody's P.O.V

•3 Weeks later•

Well it's been three weeks and me and Niall are great. We spend a lot of time together. Like we're not by eachother every min. But we're with eachother enough. An I guess this is my lucky week because I'm on my PERIOD!! Note my sarcasm. (And don't fucking judge I'm a damn girl to bitches)

Yeah if you can't tell I'm moody. I have cramps and if your a girl you know what it's like. You just want to lay around and not give a shit about anyone. &&' Niall's about to get the pleaser of going and getting me pads and tampons and candies :) he just loves me ;))

Mel; NIALL COME HERE FOR A SECOND!!!"

Ni; what do ya want love.?" Niall said walking to the living room.

Mel; will you pleassssseeeee pleassssseeeee go get me tampons,pads and candies.?"

Ni; sure Hun, is there anything spacial.?"

Mel; tampons are smalls plateaux, pads normal any kinds, an candies, snow caps, cookies and cream ice cream and Oreos.?"

Ni; okay babe I'll be back soon"

Mel; thank you so much I love you😘"

Ni; no problem, I'll rub your back too I know you get cramps in your lower back too. An I love you too."

An with that he walked out the door. This is why I love him. He's got that bad ass look but he is a really sweet guy, and does anything to make me happy. And I do the same for him.

-Niall's P.O.V-

I was at the store for Melody getting her stuff. Don't get me wrong I would never do this for another girl but Mel's different she's smart, gorgeous, intelligent, she doesn't hide things from me. Her laugh is all around gorgeous. Her eyes my god I could die.

✨✨✨✨

I know it's short but I thought I would update before I'm gone for a couple days.

Love you guy/gals 😘

MeadowElizabeth xx;)