Chapter 10

Melodys POV

*2weeks later*

Well it's that time of year were everyone gets to go home. it's turkey day soon in two days to be correct. I'm going to my family in Mississippi an nialls going to Ireland . We are both really happy an sad at the same time. it will be the longest we've been away from each other since we've been dating. But it's only 3 weeks then we both are caning back for school. But I know I'll be fine, well I hope :(.

*2 hours later*

Niall an I are now driving to the air port I leave 30 min before his plane gets here.. Niall an I are standing by the boarding plane that I have to get on. I kiss his lips on last time an he hugs me. I know it's stupid but I felt like someone was hitting my chest; that was my sign that I was really going to miss him. I sighed an got on my plane with one last wave to Niall. when I got to my seat I sat down. An some lady with her kid sat next to me. I was wearing sweats so I could sleep it's only a 4 hour ride but I want my sleep. I will be landing at 1:36am well at least that's what they say but they are always like 30 min late so I guess I can dose off. Once we were in the air I un buckled an went to sleep.

*Hour hours later*

I was being shaken a wake by the lady that sat next to me "miss were landing you might want to buckle up."

With that I said "thank you" then buckled up.

Once I was off the plane. I seen my brother holding a song that said "Mel Mel" I laughed an ran to him. (Not to fast though my bags were heavy) when we got to his car I seen my grandma she opened her door an I ran for her arms hugging her like it was the last thing I could do. When we let go we all got in the car a my brother told me that his wife Kim an son Dylan are at the house sleeping. I walked into the house being as quite as I can only to trip an fall over the chair in the kitchen. My brother (Brian) laughed at me. An gran told us to I quote "shut up you two! I swear it's just like when you were younger Melody falling all the time. An Brian laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world an the sad thing is you Mel are 18 an you Brian are 25; yet y'all are acting like your 4 an 10"

We just laughed even more then said our good nights I texted Niall real quick though

Mel; goodnight baby I love you an Ill call you tomorrow:*

Niall; goodnight love an I love you too an sounds good. :) :*

Then I got a text from the one an only Lucas

Lucas; hey queen bitch;)

Mel; hey sexy;)

Lucas; what are you up too.?

Mel; was about to go to bed.

Lucas; oh sorry.! Text me tomorrow bitch 😘

Mel; will to hoe 😋

With that I went to bed an woke up at 12:38pm the next day I changed into a pair of leggings an a hoodie an some converse an then walked down stairs to see a note from my grandma "hey there Mel, I went with your brother an Kim to the store. I'll be back soon you may go hang out with katelynn an Rosey if you want.? Your cars still in the garage. Oh an I was thinking you could just drive up there.? So that why you have your car when your at collage. But anyways love you hun"

I laughed topical Grandmum always so caring. With that I get in my red custom range rover. An called Rosey an katelynn an told them to meet me at Gracie's bakery. They both said okay an I called Niall

Mel; hey babe

Niall; hey! What are you doing.?

Mel( going to meet up with katelynn an Rosey while my Grandmum an brother an his wife an kid went to the store how bout you.?

Niall; sitting in my room.

Mel; well ant you active.?(I said laughing)

Niall; what.? I just plan on eating an being lazy.

Mel; lucky! I have to work -.-

Niall; why.?

Mel; I didn't think I wouldn't want to work at the bakery before collage started so me Rosey an katelynn said we would work when we came back. An Gracie's such a sweet old lady I can't let her down.

Niall; oh I see.

Mel; yeah, well ni I'm at the bakery.? I'll call you later okay.?

Niall; okay baby I love you

Mel; I love you too

With I walked into the bakery an got a doughnut an sat next to Rosey an katelynn

❄️❄️❄️❄️

I promise it's going to start getting better muhhahahahahhaaha but you can't know :)

MeadowElizabeth xx;)