Chapter 5

•• MUTURE!!!! Like sexual!••

Read at own risk

Melody's P.O.V

•next morning•

I woke up next to Niall and I smiled to myself. I untangled myself from him and got up to make us something to eat

We had to get to class at •10:30•

Today and it was only 8 so I thought we could eat then shower and then we would leave.. in the middle of making the eggs a pair of arms wrapped around me.

Niall;"whatcha making.?"

Me;" some eggs the bacons already done"

Niall;" mmm sounds yummy."

Me;" I hope haha"

Niall;" theirs something else I'd like to eat tho"

My cheeks turn really red I could tell by the heat. Niall just laugh and kissed my neck.

Me;" what would you like to eat.?"

Niall;" I think you know babe. I would love to kiss your lips"

I turned around to kiss him and he kissed back

Niall;" I didn't mean those lips" and then he winked at me

I blushed really bad and finished cooking the eggs and then ate and then went to shower. after I finished showering Niall got one while I put on a pair of yoga pants, and a hoodie from vs. because today was sappost to be cold. And then I put on a pair of ankle boots. and left my hair down so it will curl. and didn't bother with make up. and then Niall got out of the shower and came into our room with a towel around his lower half of his body I couldn't help but stare.. I mean I'm not a slut but I would let him take my v-card right now.

Niall;" you like the view.?"

Me;" very"

Niall then walked over to me smirking at me and kissed me. He tugged my sweat shirt over my head and pulled my sweat pants down so I was just in my bra and undies. I was unsure of my body so I covered up Niall noticed and uncovered my body from my hands and then he picked me up and put me on the bed. He then in clipped my bra and then slid my undies down my legs. and I got impatient because I was naked and he wasn't so I unwrapped the towel and stared in shocked because I knew he'd be big but not this big. He was like 9 and 1/2 and to tell you the truth I was scared.

Niall;" are you sure you want to do this.?"

Me;" yes, but I'm a little scared this is the first time and your really big."

Niall laughed and put his member at my entering and slowly put him self in. I yelped in pain and Niall asked if I wanted him to stop I said "no" and he kept going and I cried a little it hurt so bad. but after a while it stared to feel better, i realized how good it felt and Niall kept making comments about how "tight" I was I didn't even know what that meant so I just nodded my head. Nialls moaned and it was so hot. I moaned myself because it felt so good.. I felt a weird felling in my stomach and my legs became weak Niall must have noticed an she said "come on baby cum for me"

And so I did i let go and Niall did a few min later and then be pulled out and took off the condom. I was really sore so Niall and I decided to just stay home from school for today while I laid on a bag of peas and Niall laughed at me and then cuddled with me and I was so sore it hurt to even sit up.. but it was okay Niall taking my v-card made it so special I know we've only been dating for two days but I still felt like I knew him for my whole life and I loved him like I really did.

✨✨✨✨

I hope you like it I know it's bad but I tryed

MeadowElizabeth xx ;)