Chapter 9

"Corbyn, I need to ask you and you're boyfriend a question," Nate said over the phone.

"Well, I mean, ask away, Daniel and I are on our way to the Airport to stay in the hotel beside it for the flight home." Corbyn waved down a Taxi.

Corbyn and Daniel had been spending their 2 year dating anniversary in Pennsylvania. They had met with Jordan a few days ago, just not Jack. Jack wasn't in the best of moods all week.

"What is your roommate's name by chance?" Nate stumbled over his words in embarrassment.

"Zach Herron, he is seventeen, soft boy, and very fragile. Why do you need to know?" Corbyn looked at Daniel with a concerned face. Daniel didn't know what for, but he knew it had to be bad. Corbyn never made the fast he did just then.

"Oh, no reason," Nate smirked over the phone, Corbyn not knowing his facial expressions, went off of tone.

"Nathan, I swear, you better not fucking hurt our kid. He has been through shit that you don't even know. If you even lay a finger on him, I will make you trip to Texas -- a living hell." Corbyn snapped, hanging up the phone.

Corbyn grabbed Daniel's hand, pulling him out of the taxi and walking into the lobby of the hotel. Daniel felt like something bad was going to happen, but he didn't know what. Once they reached the hotel room, Daniel sat Corbyn on the corner of the bedside, sitting on his knee with his hands on his shoulders.

"Corbyn, what was wrong with Nathan?" Daniel raised an eyebrow to the question.

"Nathan doesn't have a good background for himself. He tends to play with guys and leave them dry with nothing. I am not going to let him do that to our bunny. He has been through too much to have to be in a bigger and harder mess." Corbyn frowned.

He wants the best for his friend, but then that would mean for him to have a good time and no guys like Nate ruining his only sense of happiness. He has lost everything he loved and now he must deal with this, too.

But Corbyn will never let Zach be hurt ever again.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Zach!" Emma called from the kitchen.

Zach came running to the kitchen in his huge pastel pink sweatshirt and black Nike shorts with cotton white knee socks.

"Yes, ~?" Zach smiled, smelling the delicious blueberry pancakes.

"Will you please go get up Zach Blue for me, Caid is probably still asleep, so just get Zach Blue for me." Emma started to set the table.

Zach nodded, sliding his feet on the hardwood floors, making it very slippery for him.

He slipped into the room, seeing Caid with messy bed hair, tank top and boxers under the covers, and then Zach Blue up next to him.

Zach reached for the baby, slowly picking him up without disturbing the other person on the bed. Successful, Zach took Zach Blue to the kitchen, slowly waking him up without making him cry out of hatred for waking him from his sleep state. As Zach Blue came back to the world, he hugged up to Zach for warmth. Zach melted in his spot.

"Emma, someday, I want to have a kid to hold like this. It's so nice." Zach teared up.