𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 » 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Mulai dari awal

"Kentrell fuck you." Rolling his eyes he slowly put on his clothes, "Just leavin me with blue balls." He mumbles slipping on the rest of their clothes, he yawns stretching when he was done they didn't go to sleep till seven in the morning and now it's two in the afternoon.

"Imma fuck you later, fix yo damn face." The assertiveness in his voice made pryce gulp intensely, he "wiped" the mug off his face listening to him. Looking back at kenny he forced a fake smile on his face.

"Let's go before i say something about ashley ugly ass." Pryce rolled his eyes lying a bit, ashely wasn't ugly she was very pretty but he was jealous.

Kentrell smacked his lips before laughing finding it cute how much pry didn't like her. He was gonna break up with her soon anyways, he didn't like how it was weighing on pryce. She was just a useless cover up.

Both boys looked in the mirror making sure they looked good for the event that them and their friends are going to. "You look sexy." Pryce says to kentrell running the carmax over his plump lips, kentrell smiled knowing that he sexy.

"Thank you mama. You look like a whole damn meal." He grabbed his hand turning him around smacking his butt harshly making him fall against the dresser, "Ow bit─"

"PRYCE AND KENTRELL LEAVE, TATIANA CALLIN!"Kentrell's grandma called from down stairs in the living room. Pry pushed ken out the way closing the door behind him on purpose to get his bestfriend mad.

Kentrell sighed opening the door to see pryce rushing to the stairs, he runs over to him to grab him but pryce moved to the side and ken goes tumbling down the stairs, on the way down he quickly grabbed p bringing him down with him.

The younger hisses in pain while the other laughs once they get to the bottom of the steps, he gets off of kentrell holding his side in pain. Ken got up wobbling to the door chuckling like it was funny.

"Bowlegged ass." Granny said from the side of them, "Get out and have fun before i change my mind." Giving them a hard glare while they rushed out the house.

Running to tatiana, jamells mom house they raced each other there to see who would get there first. Pryce was almost about to win but his side was still hurting so it slowed him down, kentrell pants feeling his abdomen tighten with a burning sensation.

'I need to start working out' Kentrell thought.

"I WON SLIME!"

Jamell and jahseh where sitting on the porch into a conversation about the concert they where about to attend and what they where gonna do after it, they didn't have to worry about school since it was friday.

"Can i stay the night after?" Jamell asked whispering in his ear, his voice made jahseh blush deeply but quickly burried his face in his hands. "Y-Yeah i guess."

Jamell and jahseh where close ever since last year after christmas dinner, they only been kissing, fondling and touching but never sex they felt like that was too much for them. . . right now.

"Um, yall got someth─" Pryce cut kentrell off by pushing him against the stairs, "Shut up dent head."

"Wassup." They all gave eachother their slap ups.

"Where ty and joe at?" P asked looking around sitting on the steps with them while kentrell fixed the gold chain around his neck dusting off himself.