𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 » 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Start from the beginning

People get mad at somebody for being attracted to the same sex. Stupid shit, stupid people.

Ben, aka Benjamin was laying in the grave. He's been dead for three years now. Cause of death? Murder. He was found dead shot to death outside of a gay club, and his boyfriend Johnathan, others died that night too. An unidentified man or woman shot up a gay club leaving many dead very little of survivors. He just had came out to his family, kentrell being his cousin he'd already knew the man was homosexual, he was happy for him so kentrell and pryce came out to ben, he's the only person that knows. But ben wasn't accepted by his family, a lot of people didn't fuck with him after, he still remained strong. Family kicked him out, he was only seventeen. Kentrell was emotional and vulnerable very upset at how much his family was disrespectful using every slur in the book on Ben. Not even three weeks later he's chilling having fun with his people, where he fits in at. Having to get shot up for being him true self.

"I-I miss h-him pryce." He croaked, sitting up away from him wiping his eyes. Lip poked out, puffy eyes he threw his head back sniffling trying not to cry anymore. "I know, i do too." He mumbles.

P wiped the his cheeks and eyes before doing the same for kentrell. The brownskin man felt droplets on his skin but ignored it. He was drained, lips covered in salty liquid, twist dried up. His wife beater ripped from him tearing it in anger, he's angry at the fact his cousin is gone and how he died.

"Say, i really love you." Looking from off the ground he looked up at pryce with a straight face, voice low and rough. Pryce nodded smiling a bit, gut feeling warm and tight. Heart beating faster, this was the first time ever really admitting that he loved the boy, the love was definitely there.

"I love you too." Pryce barely said above a whisper, basically mouthed it. Kentrell saw and smiled heart going warm, frowning once he looked back at the stone that belonged to his loved one.

"Nobody deserves to go out how he did, people are so cruel." Pryce says licking over his lips looking at the midnight sky that shined with millions of stars, rain soonly came pouring down with lightening making them jump up.

"We should go."

Five in the morning, the pitter patter of the rain against pryce's window soothed them in a way with lightening striking through every so often, not a word spoken between them, comfortable silence. Tiredness burned their eyelids, fighting sleep wanting to enjoy eachothers company a while longer. Fingers intertwined, hearts beating at the same pace, butterflies swarming their stomachs. Not wanting it to be over just yet.

Sex wasn't on their minds. They only thought about eachother, thinking about their future together or not. Many scenarios running through them, good and bad. Even planning out whether or not they should come out to their bestfriends which was a big step for them.

"I d-don't wanna lose you." Pryce stuttered running his fingers through the mans hair scratching his scalp lightly, kentrell just hummed grabbing their hands together tightly giving it a good squeeze still in deep thought.

╭─────────╮
TIME SKIP
╰─────────╯

"Pretty boy, why you lookin like dat?" Kentrell chuckled pulling his boxers over his bare dick, pryce kept the mug on his face looking down at the dick that was poking out the grey boxers that belonged to his bestfriend. Kentrell had tenderly kissed the man everywhere till they where stripped out their clothing, P wanted penetration and K wanted to tease the man before they went off to the concert.