Ten

Miss Piggy couldn't have been more thrilled with her job than she was today. Being a television news reporter had its merits, one of which was having access to a Wakandan air transport, en route to Wakanda itself. And she wasn't going alone. Along with her were her assistant, Pepe the King Prawn, and their camera crew: boom operator Animal and cameraman Beauregard, their dim but lovable janitor friend from the Muppet Theatre. This special trip was arranged for Miss Piggy's interview with T'Challa, monarch of the African nation, known better as "Black Panther."

            Aboard the transport (made of pure vibranium and running on energy unlike any on Earth), they sat across from two women, a tall, busty redhead and a short, dark-haired Sicilian-American, both dressed-to-impress for their own meeting wi...

Aboard the transport (made of pure vibranium and running on energy unlike any on Earth), they sat across from two women, a tall, busty redhead and a short, dark-haired Sicilian-American, both dressed-to-impress for their own meeting with T'Challa. Pepe eavesdropped on their conversation, which consisted of the busty redhead showing a bit of discomfort in the black gown she wore.

"How do women wear these things without letting their goods slip out?" she griped.

"If it makes you that uncomfortable, why are you wearing it?" her Sicilian-American friend inquired.

The busty redhead repeatedly readjusted her breasts, trying and failing to conceal her cleavage. "Because I have to look respectable in the presence of King T'Challa...that's what Elle told me."

"I think she might've been dickin' around with you, hon," the Sicilian-American woman snickered. "I mean, look at me. I'm nowhere near as dolled up as you. I look like I'm ready to go to a punk rock concert."

            The busty redhead sighed, not at all amused

The busty redhead sighed, not at all amused. "Remind me to kill Elle when we get back home."

"At least it's not as uncomfortable as Hank's stability suit."

"Yeah, that nanotech in my bloodstream has really been keeping my molecules together these last couple of years. Makes using my powers a whole lot safer, too."

At this point, Pepe just had to interject himself into the exchange. "Jou have superpowers?! Tell me more, h'okay!"

"S-She was just kidding," the Sicilian-American woman covered. "She doesn't have any superpowers...that'd be silly."