Tales Of A Dying Star

"I'm not telling her, you do it, she's careful around you," Christian pleads. They need their moms signature to officially give the D.A.S.H board before this exam if fully confirmed. A lot of questions will arise once their mother finds out, the first will be how they got the money. She may lie she borrowed it from miss Tina. Second may be how they intended to feed, clothe and pay for each other. Milla was gonna Wing it, she had no choice.

She didn't even tell Christian how she got the money, she didn't want to implicate him in any way. She walked up from her room and saw her mom sitting by the island in the kitchen, sorting out the taxes.

"Mom?" She sat beside her.

"What, honey?" She didn't bother looking up from her book.

"I have to tell you something, promise me this is between you and me. And please don't make a scene," she pleaded and her mom gave her all her attention.

"Why would I make a scene? Maybe it's the fact my own child is very sneaky and diabolical. Did you think I wouldn't find out?" Milla heart was beating a mile a minute.

"What are you talking about?" She keeps her bold face up.

"Going to the D.A.S.H country club? How did you even afford it? So all that, 'I'm saving to go to the best school' was all for nothing? I knew you didn't have it in you to complete your goal. You can't do one thing right, you can't be normal, why must you be so confusing? When I was pregnant for you I prayed for an angel, but here's what I got? Were did you get the money from Milla? You're stupidly smart self must have stolen it, right? We could have used that money for all the bills we owe. I can't believe you, you just disappoint as usual. I'm telling your father when he gets back, let him know how 'wise' you are.

Your aunt Crista saw all the fancy things you did in there, did you forget she worked there? She saw it all, gold steak? Expensive dress? Soliciting a man? I took you for many things, but not a whore, now I know I give birth to a wh-" She slapped her mother, hard.

"Og daginn, þessi hóra mun sýna þér sársauka eins og enginn annar, dauða verður miskunn þín. (And the day, this whore will show you pain like no one else, death will be your mercy)" She gets up with a loud screech from her chair and walks towards her room.

Her mother starts yelling and Jude rushes down to see his mother in a pit of agony. Jude saw red, he immediately knew it had something to do with his sister.

"Mom, what happened? Why are you clutching your cheek, sitting on the floor whaling?" he Squat beside her.

"Melina, she slapped me and threatened to kill me. All I did was try to correct her bad attitudes," she sobs into Jude's chest.

He raises up and removes his belt, folding it in half.

"Melina!" He yelled and walk straight into her room to see her laying in her bed, void, Christian Laying on the floor deep in thought.

"You slapped mom, and threatening her life. Now, you're going pay for what you did. Since dads isn't home, I'm going to belt you till you turn purple, then you'll beg mom, if she doesn't forgive you, I'll belt you again," he said in a calm voice, walking towards her.  Jude didn't joke when it came to his mother, he'd kill anyone who hurt her.

She isn't moved by his words, she's doesn't  move an inch even when he's right next to her. When he raises his hand to strike her she speaks.