MILLA, NOT MELINA

"For the last time, we do not offer those services today." Milla tried to explain to the stuck up old lady in front of her.

"But my son says you only offer the service today, and I only have time today." The lady argues with Milla even more.

"Does your son work here?" Milla sighs frustrated.

"How disrespectful! You think MY son will work in place like THIS." She huffs in annoyance causing Milla to roll her eyes.

"I'd take that as no." Milla whispers to herself. "But still, the Malaysian massages are not available on Tuesdays, only Sunday nights, 7:30 -10:00." She glares at the lady hoping she'd just fuck off.

"Well... it seems like I'd have to cancel book club this week, quiet unfortunate. Oh, oh...I can just bring book club here for a relaxing evening." She claps her had in content, Millas about to burst her bubble of hope. "How much is it I'd like to pay in advance?" She gets her purse out.

"For how many people?" Milla asks.

"Nine people." She gets her card out and stretches it to Milla who didn't take it just yet.

"Ooo... sorry we only have a spot for one person, the other spots are fully booked" Milla smirks at the woman's annoying face.

"That won't matter, I'll pay tipple, even pay six times the average price." She winks at Milla who just raises an eyebrow at her.

"We don't do that here. Is there anything else I can help you with? I have shit to get to," Milla asks the woman while signing out of the system , taking her badge off and finalizing the reservations she's made that day.

"I am not done with you. I'd like you to book me for next week, or let me pay for a home service Malaysian massage." She glares at Millas even more.

"Sorry I'm closed, go to the next counter to book that." Milla shutdown the computer and puts a 'out bound, go to next available person' sign. " Or you can wait for the person with the next shift to arrive," She states finally and walks into the staff room. She gathers her belongings, swipes her time card at the exit, then heads to the train station.

It's a two hour train ride from the major city, Pylma, and the out skirts where she lived. Pylma is a busy place, filled with workers with hopes to someday live at the centre of Pylma, in the grand place of the wealthiest, Heavens Gate. The leaders and anybody who's anybody all live in Heavens Gate, While people like Milla have to live in the outskirts of Pylma, also known as Nyar, which is not half as exclusive as Pylma.

Republic of Dankarter, the country Milla lives in, has Six major cities; Dineriro, Estagone, Eryl, Pylma, Taurus and Hymore.

She gets to the train station, buys her ticket and gets on the train. She usually hopes no one sits beside her on the train, she usually doesn't get that luxury. How could she? This was the only train that went from Pylma to Nyar. The train only made two journeys a day, One at 5:30 am taking people in Nyar to Pylma and the other at 6:33 pm taking people in Pylma back to Nyar. It's the only rout joining Nyar and Pylma. If one misses the morning train they can't enter Pylma that day, and you miss the evening train you can't get to Nyar till the next evening. If a resident of Nyar misses the evening train they have to find a place to stay at Pylma, no one is allowed to stay at the train station over night, best bet is to just not miss a train. Some have to spend all their money at a Pylma hotel or stay in the forest outside Pylmar.

Milla never missed the train, ever. Shes was always on time each day. She was on time only because she hated the city of Pylma, she hated the ingenuity of it. She worked here because the jobs at Nyar don't pay reasonable money and she hates the people of Nyar even more. Ironically, unlike most people from Nyar, she was born in the city of Hymore. She is the first child of Esme Randel and Eton Randel. Her parents weren't exactly the wealthiest at that time also, but they knew the current Ríkisstjóri (Governor) of Hymore. So they were given a house and some monthly allowance. When Milla was just two they had to move to Nyar when the Ríkisstjóri (Governor) lost interest in helping them. Milla takes her parents for fools for not saving and investing at Hymore, for plainly relying on the Ríkisstjóri. They moved to Nyar while Esme was pregnant. Nyar was the only place they could afford.