Benji goes for a walk

Three months later... October, Monday. Benji's pov: I jump up in excitement as my mom pulls out a leash "walk benji walk!" she kept saying. grabbed a choke collar from a drawer and *shove* ugh my eyes are being smoothed and my mouth was smearing "there!" she exclaimed. my face was back to normal and I shook off. she walked out side "I be with you in a minute I am going to hang some clothes out!" her mother said. "ok mom I'll get duke ready!" she yelled back. yeah! duke was coming I had learned to like the dog we wrestled alot and I normally pend him down. so where were we.... oh yes duke so she ran and grabbed the leash and snapped it on dukes collar. I was jumping up and down with excitement duke just sat there, finally her mom came and we were off I jump full force *yank!* I landed on my back "Benji! stop you have to walk with me!" she demanded. I start to run again and jump *YANK!* I land on my side this time but this stupid collar kept choking me "Benji slow down!" she giggled as she watched me pick myself up I start to run again choking myself the whole time but I had to catch up to duke. we turned out of the drive way and she started to run, I went full speed but she still wasn't going fast enough I pulled her along as she stumbled onto the road I started to drag her along "mom take him he's to strong!" She yelled. she began walking duke and I walked with her mom, I started up my full power run but I stop she was like a tree I couldn't move! urge ugh yikes! I can't move. so I gave up and started walking "good boy." she said in that high pitch voice humans do when they try to get you excited. she threw down a treat. on the way back I was tamed so Sydney took me and we walked back together we got to the drive way where duke was drinking out of the creek I jump into the creek and lay down "eww!" she said I am giving you a bath. NO!!!! NOT BATH TIME!!!!!!