🌷 (10)

🌷

It  took only a day for little Can to recover from the punch received by Tee, that and the fact that Tin didn't let him do anything that involved effort, also the understanding on the part of his mother and even  Ley itself made all much better.

The day of the match finally arrived and for the second time of the game the cheering by the team of Can were on the floor. They were losing three to two, they were all tired except for the always hyperactive Can.

-We have to win, we have to win.- Can repeated for himself behind the ball. This was not only about what he would do at the end of the sporting match, but also about the effort his friends had put in to prepare everything, most of the responsibility fell on the shoulders of little Can.

In the bench you could see a nervous Pete, along with two supporters Cha'am and Pond, what most surprised the three mentioned was the tranquility that Tin was.

-Ai' Tin, are you not nervous? - Pond asked to the IC boy.

Tin smiled sideways, his eyes never left the small Cantaloupe.

-I'm not, I trust Can, a bit in Ae and also in his team, P'Type is a great captain.- Tin answered now with a wide smile.

Pond and Pete frowned, they were not yet used to Tin's always smiling face.

-Err, Tin, P'Type is not the captain, it's P'No.- Pond answered.

Tin's eyes widened with surprise and then a grimace appeared on his lips.

-Damn it, they are going to lose.- Tin said after a while.

Ten minutes were enough for the match to end, the team led by Techno had managed to tie the opposing team, thanks to a goal by Ae, that had made the enthusiasm return to all.

Can never lost enthusiasm or his motivation, he always had Tin in his mind.

It was for that reason that in a strategic pass that previously had practiced between Good, Ae and him that managed to put the Goal that gave the win to his team.

When the referee gave the final whistle of the game the applause and cheering did not wait, in the same way all the members of the team went to hug Can and why not? They also loaded it by throwing it into the air a couple of times, everyone was very happy.

The one who was not very happy about the touch-ups that his-next- boyfriend received was Tin, who got up from the place where he was sitting and clenched his fists while his brow furrowed. Pete and Pond noticed that gesture.

-Ai' Pete, what's wrong with your friend? - Pond asked with fear, Tin's aura was very dark.

Pete followed the visual path to where Tin was looking and observed how the attention of Ae's teammates was on Can, they were hugging him or ruffling his hair.

-I think he's jealous.- Pete said nodding his head towards where Can was.

-Heheh, your friend is scary, Pete.- Pond responded by running to the side to get away from Tin.

Tin was about to go down to the football field when Pete stopped him.

-Tin! Wait.! - Pete exclaimed.- They're just congratulating him.

Tin rolled his eyes and relaxed a bit, everything had calmed down when he saw how a shameless boy dared to slap Can's ass, all Tin's control went to the hell and he went down the steps at an accelerated pace, he was about to To reach the last step when the sound of Can's voice was heard in the whole football field, it came from a speaker? At what moment had they taken it out? And where did your get that  microphone cantaloupe? Tin asked himself.