(🌷🌷🌷🌷)

Tee had expected to see Can that day, however, by not even getting a signal from the boy and based on his knowledge that Can was a  player  on the soccer team he approached the field, he observed many boys playing but none was Can, so He chose to ask one of the people of the place.

-Hey, Pete.- Tee knew Pete because he was also an IC student.

-Oh, Tee sawadi.- Pete pronounced joining his two hands waving.

-Pete, do you know a boy named Can? Do you know if he is here? - Tee asked while watching the field once more.

-Oh, Can? I know him, but he's not here, where do you know Can? - Pete asked.

-Yes, where do you know Can? - Tin asked as he arrived at the place, had reached to hear what Tee had told Pete.

Tin's frown had puckered and for that Pete looked at him with confusion.

Tee was about to answer that question after thinking a lot about answering when another person was present at the scene.

-Who are you and what are you doing talking to Pete?- Ae's sulky voice came to add more tension to the situation.

-keep calm, Ae.-  Pete said holding Ae's arm. -Tee has come to ask about Can.

-Can?

-What about Can? .- Now it was Type who asked.

- Something happened with the albino monkey? - Before that way of calling Can Tin had to restrain himself not to protest against P'no.- Hey Good, do you know where is Can? - Once Good heard the question of P'no he only denied

-No ... he didn't came ... to class ... Today .- was the slow response of Good.

- Hi, Ae! .- Chompoo said very happy, ae just moved his head as greeting and pete turned his gaze away.

-Then, where is Can? .- tee asked once more

-Can? P'can? Lay's brother? - Chompoo asked this time, Tin nodded in response - Oh, wait. - Chompoo immediately took out her cell phone and began to call. - Hey Lay, what take you so long? Come now. - she said at the phone.

- What's taking me so long? You told me you'll wait in the parking lot that would be quick. - Lay answered behind everyone.- Let's go, I'm hungry.

All the boys turned to see the girl.

-Yep, she is Can's sister.- Type replied with a smile.

-Can? What's wrong with P'can? - Lay asked.

-This guy is asking about your brother Lay.- Chompoo said pointing to Tee.

-Ohhhh, so handsome, why P'can always has such handsome friends.- Lay complained.

-Where is he? - Tee asked.

-Ohhh! Yesterday p'can came very hit from his face and wet, that fool get sick.- Lay explained.

-wet? - Tee asked

Lay nodded

- He fainted! At first we thought he was joking, but seeing that he did not get up  we were scared, he had a fever at night, but about an hour ago my mae called me to say he had got up but went back to sleep, he is a lazy one.- lay complained.

-But is it okay now? .- The question that Tin wanted to ask came from Pete's lips.

Lay denied

-He has a lot of fever yet and says it hurts a lot to open his eyes.- Lay replied.

Tin could see the worried face of all of Can's friends, but there was one that caught his attention more, in Tee's face there was guilt.

-Can I know Can's address? - Tee asked, surprising everyone present.

-Oiii, of course. - Lay responded with a smile.

Tin could not help but look at her angrily, once he makes can yours, he  should talk to Lay, his sister-in-law could not give his Cantaloupe's address that easy, much less to other men.

Type did not miss Tin's annoying face and knowing the situation they were in, he decided to help a little.

-Why do you want his address? - Type asked, tin give to him a solemn look.

Tee bit his lower lip nervously, drawing the attention of everyone present.

-I'm guilty.- Tee said

- You hit P'can ???? - Lay asked exalted- I'm going to hit you, I only hit P'can! It does not matter how handsome you are, but why did you hit him? Is it a kind of love-hate? You looked worried before, YOU LIKE P'CAN AND IT'S YOUR WAY TO CALL HIS  ATTENTION! ?? - In short, Can's sister read many stories.

-The true is what happened was we fought with some guys, it was like that, then i got punished  and he offered to do the punishment with me, we both got wet in the rain.

-Why are you not sick? .- Tin asked making his hands fists, had endured all that, but hearing that his cantaloupe had been hit by other people made boiled his blood, he would do those who dared to put even a finger  in his baby pay.

-Can told me to put on his uniform that was in the lockers, which he would then put on another.- Tee explained.

Lay denied.

-Can came all wet.- lay answered.

-Can sacrifice his health for you.- Ae said with annoyance.

-Oiiii, that albino monkey always so loyal makes me want to hug him.- P'no said holding his own cheeks, making Tee and Tin frown at the thought of seeing him hug Can.

Tin turned around ready to leave but Pete's voice stopped him.

-Tin, where are you going? - Pete asked.

-With Can.- was the simple answer of Tin while resuming his walk, leaving behind all those present surprised, except for Pete and Type who had a smile on their lips.

🌻Spring Is here!!!!
🌻Thanks for read. (!!)
Seeya. 🤙🏼