Ten

June

You
Me and Isabelle have talked it through with David and we are all good and friends again. Although Isabelle acts strange around David.
Me and Isabelle went shopping for bathing suits since it's summer time and I need to get a tan.

"I think I want this one." I say grabbing a black two piece suit.

"That's super cute you should go try it on." Isabelle says while looking through the rack of suits.

"Okay I'll be right back." I ran to find the nearest fitting room.

I walk into the room take my clothes off and put on the swimsuit, it's nice and comfortable but gives a little sass to it. I'm definitely going to buy it, I change back into my clothes put it back on the hanger and walk out to put it in the cart.

"Was it cute?" Isabelle said walking towards me.

"Definitely, I'm buying it." I say pushing the cart "lets go I need to film a video for this week." I say walking towards check out.

We left the store got some food and I dropped Isabelle off at her house. I go home take a shower and I film my video. After that I put my silk brown hair into a nice bun while rubbing my skin care over my face. It was 5pm and I had nothing planned for the rest of the night so i ordered food from postmates and watched Netflix.

Later that night I'm laying in bed around 9pm and my YouTube notifications go off. It's a new video from David titled "we broke up." With David and Liza as the thumbnail.

I didn't watch the video cause it didn't feel right even though he published it to the world.
At least not right now. I shut my laptop and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

It was the next morning and my phone was blown up with text from a group chat I didn't even know existed .

———-————————————————-

Vlog squad without David and Liza🙈

Zane: Did y'all see the video?

Scotty: yeah

Todd: ya

Corinna: I cried

Heath: sadly

Erin: yes

Kristen: I saw it

Alex: ha he doesn't have a girl now

Y/n: i didn't watch it

Zane: I watched it 8 times

Corinna: me to Zane

Scotty: they told everyone sooner then I thought .

——————————————————————-

I didn't bother texting back mostly because I was still tired. I haven't heard from David in awhile. I knew awhile ago that they broke up but they didn't tell any fans. I decided to watch the video.