My One and Only

Please dont hate on this. It's all a joke and every other fanfic on this account is a joke but done seriously. Yeah taking mix matching characters from odd series, movies or real people with one another and just rolling with it and making it a story!

Now then, time to begin this..

------------------------------------

Dora's P.O.V

I stumbled through the forest excitedly, this was my last time I would be in the jungle! My parents told me earlier that I day that I would be moving! We were going to America somewhere in Colorado, I don't know where exactly though but I was soo excited to go there. I've never even been to America but I am so excited to go because it sounds so amazing there. My parents and I have always lived in Spain, I was born in Spain and am partly spanish! (A/N As far as I can tell it's never been confirmed what nationality Dora is so I'm going to assume she is some kind of Spanish-Mexican mix thing)

I can't wait to go off to America, meet new people and have some new adventures in a whole new country but.. I can't help but feeling sad. I mean Boots, Map and my parents were coming but Diego was going to stay in Spain. We've always been pretty close cousins but now I'd been in a whole other country! I'd never say "Swiper no swiping" because Swiper wouldn't be with us. Of course I'd miss every one though my mum said I would but she said eventually I would 'grow up' I'm really scared of growing up after all I've lived in Spain since I was born, now I'm 10! 

(A/N she's 8 in the show but time has passed since then and she's grown up by 2 whole years woah! She's no longer been born just yesterday anymore!)  

Suddenly I felt right behind me someone's hand pulling me. I couldn't help but jump and let out a squeal. 

"Who is that?" I suddenly looked at the reader and stared for a few minutes as the camera panned out to show Swiper holding my arm looking confused as to why I suddenly started staring at nothing and talking to what seemed like my self before just moving infront of me. 

"It's me Swiper, your map fell out of your backpack." I stared at him for a moment. (A/N swiper x dora jk)

"Did you take it on purpose?" I looked dazed at him. It was too early in the morning for me.

"No I think..maybe I'm getting better. As a person I have over the last few years. I'm really sorry. I hope you have a great time in America. I heard your leaving in the afternoon." He paused a bit before laughing to himself. "I'm getting sneakier too you didn't hear me I was able to take you by surprise!"

I was touched by what he said. He was always so cruel and stole our stuff. Well 'swiped' now I looked at him and realised what a true friend he was always playing with us and my silly adventures. A small tear trickled down my cheek as my voice hazy and the words that left my mouth felt like I'd released the weight that had been in my mouth for so long, the urge I wanted to tell him so badly all these years. I looked him in the eyes and let the words leave my mouth

"Thank you, thank you so much Swiper for being my friend all along."

He smiled warmly before taking off his blue mask and revealing his eyes were watering and he pulled me in and hugged me. "I needed that so much.." He pulled back the hug and looked me in my eyes and spoke "Thank YOU Dora." 

He laughed again and said "I'm so glad your finally getting d-d-d-d-DEPORTED."

I smiled at what he said and punched him playfully and looked back up at him noticing how much he was crying. "I hate you. Yet I'll be sure to not miss you." That made him smile. He then started to speak, "Here you need it more than I do. Think of it as a way to remember me I guess or just remember your childhood. I guess also 'Teenhood'? Your turning 18 in a month so-"

I hugged him. I barely had time to control my own body movements as I did so. 

*Next day? I don't know flights..*

The rest of the day was composed of tears, hugging and goodbyes before getting onto the plane and flying over to America. I fell asleep for the whole duration of the flight before waking up and sleeping again in the car. I was absolutely exhausted and wanted to use this time to sleep and escape everything. I didn't feel like I couldn't last another ten minutes. I looked out at the landscape all I could see is a large mass of foreign grass, a wind that blew so strongly that I felt meek and scared surrounded by land that was new and scared me. I felt as though I could be swept far away in an area I didn't know. I didn't feel any excitement here, no sense of adventure there instead I felt like I had been shoved away like litter left to spoil the earth. 

I hoped that in my sleep I could just disappear and be swept away in this darkness. My dreams didn't envelope me anymore. I wasn't soaring through the clouds, my soaring had come to a halt and now the unicorns that used to bring the magic to life had abandoned me and stabbed at me as I came crashing down to Earth, to reality. I had replaced my ache for adventure with the internet, stories and tales of others more brave than I am. I found this very interesting called a 'creepy pasta' too!

---------------------

And that's where this mess ends. Next part comes out tomorrow!