veintitres

✎

its been a few weeks after both boys shared their first kiss together. chenle was a bit sad that jisung hasnt asked him to be his boyfriend yet. or maybe jisung was waiting for chenle to ask him to be his boyfriend. honestly it was confusing.

chenle was sprawled on his bed, missing the jisungs touch. just as he was about to get up to grab a snack, his phone dinged.

jisung: hey you wanna head to beach later tonight?

a smile stretched upon chenles face.

chenle: of course jisungie, you'll pick me up?

jisung: mhm, ill be there around 7 alright? also you dont need anything

chenle: okay, ill see you later!

jisung: okay bye love 💘

jisung is offline

a small gasp left chenles mouth as he read the word "love". not long after a huge smile appeared on his face and he started jumping around all giddy like.

he then looked at the clock and it read 5:30.

shit! i gotta get ready and look good :)

chenle was waiting for jisung when he heard honking coming from outside. the chinese boy jumped up from the couch and ran out the door.
(a/n: i just realized jisung be driving :o )

"you ready?" jisung asked looked at boy next to him who looked so good. jisung really fell in love with him and all he wanted to do is protect him and call him his.

"of course, im ready to see the glinting water." chenle exclaimed and jisung smiled at how excited the boy was. he started the car and drove off.

"wait!" jisung said and chenle stopped in his tracks before he could open the car door. jisung pulled a piece of fabric.

"i have surprise." the taller smirked and wrapped the piece of fabric around the boys eyes. "hold on here, ill come around to take you out." chenle who was confused and couldn't see anything, heard the car door next to him close. he started to get a little panicky but calmed himself once he felt his side of the car door open.

"here come on, hold my hand." chenle searched for his hand and he did eventually. jisung giggled at his small movements. jisung carefully pulled chenle out the car and had his arm around his waist to guide him to the beach.

chenle could already hear the waves crashing and the fresh breeze of air. it made him so relaxed. after walking for a bit, jisung asked if he could take off his slides. chenle nodded in agreement and slid his slides off. while jisung did the same.