o n e

______________

Your POV:

"Stop! I can't take it anymore!"

But I continued making weird faces, depicting a scene from this drama I was making fun of.

Shinhye and Minsoo had had enough and were practically rolling on the floor.

"You'll kill us one day," Minsoo panted while wiping her tears of laughter.

"But he really did act just like that!," I exclaimed and laughed along with them.

While we laughed like maniacs, I felt like someone was watching me so I looked around.

But I couldn't find anyone.

Everyone was busy minding their own business.

I frowned and joined in again with my friends, chatting away.

I was vaguely disturbed due to the uncomfortable tingly feeling on my back.

Even though it had been a few weeks I'd started feeling as if I was being watched but I could never find the source.

And neither did I grow accustomed to the feeling.

"Did you hear about Hyejin?," Shinhye said suddenly.

"No, what?"

"Well, she got taken away by a werewolf."

I coughed. "WHAT?"

My voice came out so high pitched that Minsoo shut my mouth with her hand and I quickly turned around to see everyone staring at me.

"Shush!"

"Sorry," I mouthed at her.

Even though it was common knowledge that werewolves were a part of our society, it still was considered taboo to talk about them.

More so, humans feared them.

"Why?," I gasped, failing to hide my shock.

"I don't know the details, but from what I heard a werewolf chose her as his mate," Minsoo said, making a disgusted face.

"Why?," yeah, my CD was stuck.

"To have sex with her, duh," Shinhye rolled her eyes.

"But why?"

"Oh my God, y/n! Haven't you heard that wolves only have one mate for their entire life?," Minsoo lowered her voice and looked around to see if anyone heard her.

"That's actually romantic," I found myself saying before getting smacked in the head by Shinhye.

"Don't even think about it."

"Why?"

"God, you and your whys!"

"It's a genuine question!"

"Do you want to be taken away by someone you don't even love?," Minsoo said, exasperated.

"She was taken against her will?"

"DUH!," they both said in unison.

"Yeah, that's bad," I scratched my head.

"No one has seen her ever since," Shinhye said in a somber tone.

"You think she died while doing it?," I snorted and started laughing.

They both looked at each other and then shook their heads.

"You obviously don't know about werewolf sex."

"How animalistic it is? Oh yeah, sure," I laughed.

"A human can't take it, y/n."

The way Minsoo said it, I found my laughter stuck in my throat.

No way.

Why would anyone take anyone against their will?

They won't love you even if you force them to.

Then why?

_______________