EPISODE 2- Younger Siblings

To start this off, let's get a small fact out of the way-
I hate kids.
Kids make me feel uncomfortable but I try to be nice to them. Of course, I AM nice to them, but i'm really strict.
I don't take any crap from them, especially if it's thrown at me.

I have a young nephew, around 6 years old, and I don't really like her. Of course, i'm strict with her and I barely ever talk when I'm watching her- even if she talks to me.
She is my step- nephew, not through blood.

But i'm not here to talk about kids.
I'm here to talk about teens and pre-teens-
the younger siblings.

I want to throw out that i'm the youngest in my family (including step brothers/sisters) and I have a lot of things I have problems with.

People usually assume it's always me who is lying or me who's not responsible- some parents treat their younger kids like that when they're so much more mature compared to their older siblings getting drunk every night!
But that's not my sister.

Smart, nice, weird, funny.
I don't know what I'd do without her.
But she tends to accuse me often of things. Like it my roommate did something she'd think it was me, or if my mom put my sisters clothes up without saying so, my sister would go bizarre thinking i'm the one who 'stole' her piece of clothing.

Now, some young ones don't have a kind of sibling that does that- or sometimes not a sibling at all!
But they obviously have to suffer accusations once in a while.

For me, if I had a younger siblings, i'd personally feel  op.
I got to drive before them, do many things before them!
But if you have an older sister or brother that has went through things before you have, they can give advice.
So before you think your siblings annoying, remember that you love them.

Stay safe.
Stay hydrated.
Sleep tight,
goodnight..
   - a girl who cares for you deeply .