Chapter 28 : I'm pregnant

Start from the beginning

"Still not good .....don't know how long it'll take to recover. ...why you make me angry Jazz....if you didn't do that ..I won't punch  you !!"

That moment when he beat me ..started flashing in front of my eyes .....he is a beast ..an Evil. ....who only knows to give me pain.!!

"How long are you going to do this??you always made me do these things. .and now you threw yourself on stairs! !" He said and took my hands on him ....

Must be thinking how caring be is right? ??wrong....that's a silence before storm! !

"No...I didn't do that Eric ...I was not feeling good ..I got unconscious. .I swear to God. ...

"And why is that???cause you were skipping your meals! !" I said clenching his jaw

"I'm -I'm so-sorry! Please don't punish me ...please Eric !" I said tried to control on my tears! !

"Hey sshhh...baby girl....why are you crying? ??look at me!!" He cupped my cheeks and made me look at him

"You know I don't like when you cry right??!" He said with a smile

He placed his lips on mine like always he does when he comes home! ! He kissed me gently and Carresing my cheeks and neck! !

Home???Yeah...that's my home for last few months !!! It's nothing but a jail for me. ....a golden cage !!

"I have surprises for you baby ....but before that ......can I get a hug ???? "

is he asking for it?????

"Come on baby !!one hug please!!"

My head is spinning like hell. ...what's Eric up to???why is he asking for my permission. .he never does that !!

I hesitate at first. ..but then put my right hand on his shoulder and left hand on his waist ....encircling him in my embrace with disgust....a pull him in a hug....my hands are barely touching him !

He embraced me five times tighter than usual. ...and buried his face on my neck ..inhaling the scent of mine...like he always does!!

"It's feel like home sweetheart! !" He said and place a kiss on my cheeks still helding me in his arms

I was stood there like a dead body ...my one movement will cause punishment for me!!

"What about the punishment Darling? !" My body went froze when the words fell from his mouth. ...

This man is sick ..I should have known that ....he'll not spare me so easily! !

As he broke the hug and looked straight into my eyes .....

"Come ....Let's decide your punishment today!!" He grabbed my and drag me to the hall area !!

"Linda! !" He screamed who made an echo in the gigantic room ...

"Yes young master ...!!" He said bowing her head down .....

"Bring my hunter !!" He said which made my whole body shaken. ....he is going to whipped with the hunter again.....he doesnt know that I'm.....its his ...It's his own blood....

No he can't do this to the little life. ..punish me Eric. .beat me up  ..but don't do that ...I'll die if something happens to this ....please!!

"But Young Master ....

"Didnt you heard me????go and get the fucking hunter!!" He yelled and she quickly take the hunter and give it to him...

"So baby ....are you ready for the show? ?!" I clenched at my dress and closed my eyes

Please Allah. .make it a nightmare. ...please! !

But it's not ..and now I'm expecting the pain on my skin .....let me die ...and let this die with me!!

In Suprise I didn't feel any pain ...but I felt something hard on my palm!!

"Hold this baby...and whipped her with this! !" He said pointing his finger on Linda

I looked at him in disbelief. ..is he even serious???how can I do this???

He walked silently on the sofa and sat on that comfortably

"Eric ...what are you saying? ??!"

"What you've exactly heard beautiful! "
"I can't do this ...why are you doing this???"

"Because she didn't take care of you .....you Know that I have plans but she does ...you can't go with these scars on your face !!"

"Miss please do as young master said please!!"

"No Linda. ....Eric please beat me ..hit me. ...don't make me do this please.. she is my mom's age ...!!!!" I grabbed his feet and begged but instead of mercy he grabbed my hair and fisted it hardly

I cried in pain but still he didn't budge

"I'll personally punish you Babe ...but not right now. ...I need to save this pretty face of yours ..or else ....anyway do as I say or else. ...I'll not hesitate to kill her!!" He said looking at straight at my face ....holding my hair

He made me stand and drag me in front of her......

"Do as I said! !" He went back to the sofa and pointed a gun towards her....

I fisted on the hunter with one hand and clenched my dress with another. ...

I whipped at her with the hunter lightly

"Louder !!" He screamed. ..

And I did not listen to him......

"I said louder Jazz! !" He yelled at me but I stopped at the truck

My tears are turned into river right now ....I heard footsteps behind ...he held my hand which was still gripping on the hunter .....

He started whipping at her holding my hand mercilessly. ...like a monster. ...

"Eric stop ..please! !"

"Why baby??enjoy this!then you should always remind to obey me ..listen to me!"

People don't beat any animal like that ....how he was whipping at her !!

The sound of slaps and her cry were beaming an it my ear .....Allah I can't hear this ! !

"I'll always obey you Eric but please stop this !!"He stopped after the my words end .....

Linda fell on the ground and I run to grab her ..

"Linda ..I'm sorry ...I'm so sorry !!"

"It's okay miss.. I'm fine!!" She said but hissed in pain when I touched her hand .....

Her skin had long red marks and some of the places had cuts as well !!

He held her hands and made me stand ....

"I should have just punish you as well but you know I can't. ....now listen to me carefully....cure thus face as soon as possible we have to meet someone. ..your cuts and bruses shouldn't be visible! !"

He said and I brust out in tears again ....he wipped that with his thumb. ...

Why doesn't he kill me...Instead of his torture that he do every single day!!

"Stop crying. .that will not good for my baby ...!!" He said which made me shocked

He knew that I'm pregnant? ??
***

Next chapter very soon

I can't wait to write "Devil" but I don't have time these days ..I'll  surely do this very soon. ..

Love you Allah Hafiz!