Singing Then Silence

(Now I have to correct myself in the last chapter. The window is not mentioned. Whoops, ha I'll fix it if it will make it better, and to any new readers you can ignore this message ~Lunapawz)

(Third person POV)

Jack pushed his mask down and nodded in satisfaction at the scare he produced from the female.

_____ refused to look at Jack as he left the room. The door closed slowly and she moved to sit onto the bed.

"And I thought we could be friends" _____ grumbled, a scowl apparent on her face. As she sat there she began to wonder exactly where Jack put her. She knew she was in a room but where was the room exactly. She glanced around, looking for a window to see out of. Curtains draped over what she thought was a window. _____walked over, reaching as far as she could given the length of the chain. Swiping open the curtains she discovered large boards covering what would be a window. _____ sighed heavily.

"Of course he has the windows bared..." She walked back to the bed chains rattling as she did.

Lying down _____ let out a huff. Tapping her fingers on her knee she began to hum softly. Her humming soon turned into quiet singing. It became a bit louder as she to sang the lyrics to her favourite song. The singing comforted her, it calmed her. The horrors of being captured by someone she thought was a myth were being drowned out by her own voice. But she still felt something in the pit of her stomach, that chilled her to the bone.

As she sung, footsteps were heard trudging toward the the door. Upon hearing this she smirked and sang even louder. The door swung open and Jack burst in.

"Shut it!" He growled. _____ stopped singing for a moment to shoot Jack an icy glare, then continued singing clearly mocking the blue masked cannibal. Another growl was heard from Jack and he stormed toward her.

"SHUT UP!" _____ recoiled and cringed ready to be hit. But the pain never came. She glanced up at him hesitantly.

"Your stupid howling was giving me a headache." He grumbled. "Learn to listen better pet."

_____ shot another glare at Jack, but terror was shining deep in her gaze.

The eyeless stare of Jack felt like it was burning through _____'s core. The staring ceased as _____ glanced away fearfully. Jack let out a snort of satisfaction and turned away, noticing the now open curtains.

"Trying to check outside I see." He gave _____ what looked like a sideways glance.

"Y-yes." She murmured. "Finding the boards there wasn't as satisfying though." She muttered quietly afterward.

Jack let out a grunt and turned back to the boarded window. "Doesn't matter now does it, there is no point in looking outside anyway."

"Well it would be nice to know where I am." _____ barked at him, earning an eyeless glare. "Also I would enjoy not having this chain around my neck. 'It's stupid rattling is giving me a headache'" she smirked at him as she mocked what he said earlier. A low growl was heard from the male as he turned away again.

"I could just strap you down completely. Will that help you headache?" He cooed sadistically.

"Oh yes, I would love to be completely immobilized. It's always been a dream of mine." _____ sneered sarcastically.

_____ could feel the annoyance radiating off of Jack. His scalpel shot out of his pocket with lightning speed and he rushed toward ______. She shrunk back hands up and knees to her chest, whimpering. She looked up at the figure looming over her, scalpel ready in hand. Jack let out a irritated grunt.

"Let this be a warning." He growled getting off the bed. "Next time you better learn not to pull attitude with me."

_____ nodded slowly, not looking at Jack.

He turned to leave the room. Jack then looked back at her staring for a moment. "I'll be right back." He left and returned moments later holding another chain. He advanced toward _____ the chain dangling in his hands. ______, of course shrunk away again, and Jack grunted.

"Give me your leg." He demanded sternly. _____ obeyed in fear of being hurt by her captor. He locked the new chain around her ankle and took the one off her neck. "Don't want you choking yourself in your sleep." He said locking the other side of the chain to the bed. _____ stayed silent. "Now get some sleep, we've got training to do tomorrow." He gave girl a curt nod and left. _____ sighed heavily, sleeping here is going to be horrible.

(Agh so sorry for taking so long Dx I was just so busy. /also I'm sorry if it's short. I'll work on the next chapter soon.\ I should be updating quicker now though, since I've got an iPad at school I can write more often. Also! If you have any ideas you want to contribute to the story I will surely give it a read and consider using it. Sorry if I don't use them all! ~Lunapawz)