Love With No Eyes (Eyeless Jack x Reader)

Your POV

I layed in bed on my stomach, scrolling through things on my computer. I was reading creepypasta for most of the night and i was mildly spooked. I sighed and closed the laptop. I set it on my nightstand, deciding that I should sleep. I pulled the covers over my body and closed my eyes.

I was right on the verge of sleep before I heard the noise of my window open. I opened my eyes looking at my visitor, trembling slightly. What I saw was a man's figure dressed in a black hoodie and jeans. Now I was curious. I sat up quietly trying to make sure he didn't notice me. He turned around and froze. I looked at his face, a deep blue mask covered it; no mouth or nose just black sockets black liquid seeped out of them. Small locks of brown hair stuck out from his hood. He saw my trembling form and gripped the scalpel he was holding tighter in his black gloved hands. Then something in my head clicked. This is Eyeless Jack. I glanced down at a scalpel in his gloved hand. He noticed my discomfort and took a step forward, which didn't help his cause. I whimpered and moved away from him, attempting to cover my vital organs. He continued to walk toward me. I shut my eyes tightly scared of what he would do to me. Not knowing that he's trying to help. I made a terrified squeak and he stops realising he isn't doing any good.
"Erm I'm not very good at comforting girls" Jack said nervosly rubbing the back of his neck. I opened my eyes and looked at him him quite confused.
"wait you weren't gonna take my organs?" I questioned sitting up a bit straiter.
"well I waaasss" He twirled the scalpel "buuut now that your awake I can't now can I?" l shake my head slowly. "good we've got a smart one" he said shoving his hand in his pocket. I glared at him.
"and you thought I wasn't?" I frowned. He threw his hands up defensively.
" er no, I wasn't saying that!" Jack defended "it's just all the girls that I've met seem to either screech and run, or screech and attempt to kill me. But your different I like that." He said pushing his mask up enough to see a small smile. The skin had a grayish tinge and his teeth were jagged. "I didn't get your name" Jack looked at me with a smirk
"my name is _____" I answered. He nodded.
"by the way the name is Jack, Eyeless Jack but I think you already know that seeing as how smart you are" he chuckled. "see ya _____" and with that he was out the window.
See ya? Does that mean he's coming back? I shook my head and pulled the blankets back up. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

~~~

I do not own the art of the cover all credit goes to the person who drew it. also I hope you like the new story, I dunno why but I'm beginning to get a strange liking to creepypasta xD well I hope you enjoyed!