Midnight Visitor

The next day was pretty normal, going to school, coming home and shutting yourself in your room. The normal routine.

You switched on your laptop and waited for it to boot up. You nibbled on a chocolate chip granola bar lazily as the screen flashed to your laptop's background. You checked your email.

[1 message]

You checked it and it was a link sent by a friend. You clicked it and an image of smile dog showed up. It wasn't the one with the Jeff like smile though.

You rolled your eyes exiting out of the photo, you didn't care if you were sent the creepier picture. It didn't scare you.

You sat there for a good few hours doing whatever you do on the computer. Until you heard a tapping at your window. You slowly got up raising a brow. You opened the curtain and were face to face with a blue no eyed mask. He tapped on the window again clearly wanting to come in. You sighed and opened the window.

"What took you so long? It was cold out there!" Jack exclaimed climbing through the window.

"Well I didn't expect you! Why are you here anyway?" You asked closing the window after he fully entered.

"I told you see ya last night, and now I'm seeing you. Hm?" You could tell he was smirking beneath his mask.

"Is this going to become a nightly thing isn't it..." You mumbled glancing at the black hooded male.

"Maybe" he turned and faced you "if you wanna"

You gave him an unimpressed look. "Some killer you are" you grinned cheekily. Jack huffed and turned his head.

"I could kill you if wanted to" he grumbled. Not looking at you.

You spread your arms open, "ok, go on, kill me." You walked toward him and he moved back. "Thought so."

Jack sighed "I have to go, I've got killing and kidney stealing to get to... I'll see you tomorrow night I guess." And with that he was out the window.

~I'm sorry I took so long and how bad this chapter is, I just really needed to update. Sorry it's crappy~ Lunapawz