Chapter VI

"That's all for today. Thank you for your hard work. We'll post the new members tomorrow."

Beads of sweat were visible on the team's jersey. Luckily, I've managed to bring an extra uniform with me.

"Hey Plan, you did well."

"Thanks P'Type. You too. And the other members too."

"S..see, e-even P a-agreed that y...you've did w...well."

"You too Best, you did well."

We were busy chatting with each other when someone caught my eye.

That familiar guy...

".....wait...that arrogant guy?"

He walked sassily towards the field while holding a bottle of an unopened water.

"Does that guy think that he's in a fashion show?"

"...I d-don't know P.. b-but I d..don't like h-him."

"What are you doing here?"

I've ignored P'Type and Best's questioning look and faced this arrogant kid.

"Ohoo~ is that how you would treat your future boyfriend? Here. This water is yours, babe."

"BABE?!"

"I thought you don't know him?"

"I really don't know this kid's name and you.. We're not even friends to begin with yet you had the audacity to call me babe. And excuse me, I don't freaking need your water. There's a lot of water here. You can swim if you want too. Va te faire foutre. (Fuck off)"

He smirked at me while I was a whole  fuming mad person.

"I don't even know why you loathe me so much.."

He took a step forward and my body reflexes told me to took a step backwards.

"Is it...."

"Is it because of the scene last time?"

He quickly encaged me into a tight hug and to say that I was completely perplexed. He took that advantage to lean into my right ear and nibbled it.

"See you again Plan Rathavit."

He pinched my cheek and that all it takes for me to enter in my zone again.

"Woah Nong. That was quite a show."

"...n-never k..knew you h-have a b..boyfriend..."

Well.

I'm doomed.

Mean's P.O.V

A visible smirk was plastered on my countenance while remembering his flushed face.

So freaking adorable.

"I think I need to get myself a grip."

But I'm sure, it will never be the end of our meetings.