Chapter II

"Well kid if you think auditioning here is just a joke then you can exit through that door and never come back. Okay ne--"

"Wait up! I... I can do better! I was just kind of bewildered. Would you please still give me a chance? Promise, I'll do better."

Seems like my heart wants to get out of my ribcage. I never knew that auditioning here would make me hospitalized due to excessive heart beating.

The auditioner sighs and I've guessed everybody here in the hall wants to get rid of me too.

I know because everyone wants it too.

"Okay, for the next scene.. Imagine that your parents wants to disown you because they've found out that their son was gay."

I guess the emotions will naturally flow because...

It was based on my experience.

Mean's POV

That guy earlier was given another chance to act. If I would be the judge, I would've never give it easily. But, I guessed his answers earlier makes them rethink to give him another set of scenario.

"Okay, for the next scene.. Imagine that your parents wants to disown you because they've found out that their son was gay."

Oh. That was kind of brutal. I mean I would've taken aback when that situation would have been given to me.

Guessed that luck is on my side.

"Ma..Pa.. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry that your son is gay. I'm sorry that I've didn't meet your expectations for being your eldest son. I..I should've been a perfect example for my siblings but..I can't hold it anymore. I'm really sorry Ma, Pa."

That Plan guy was a crying mess. Dang, he just literally bawl his eyes out.

"Good good. Okay, afterwards your parents totally ignored you but you keep on begging for their forgiveness."

"Bro, that guy was a pro. See? The judge seems to like it."

"Let's just see."

His audition was about to finish and the staff informed us that we must be ready.

"Mean Phiravich? You're next."

Dang, I was born ready.

Plan's POV

The audition went well..

Well at least.

"We'll be posting the list of new accepted members in the announcement board by next week. You'll be notified thru a text message once you got in. Thank you Mr. Plan Rathavit. Have a nice day."

I heaved an exasperated sigh when I've exited the stage.

Never knew that for a while, I was suffocating.

"Next auditionee would be Mr. Mean Phiravich."

I was walking downstairs when the next auditionee came. I looked at him and an invisible smirk ghosted on his lips.

"Secousse."

"Je ne suis pas."

He..

He understands me.

"Okay Mr. Mean, here's your scenario. You saw your enemy and he was about to throw a punch when you've dodged it."

I was about to exit the hall because my class will start about an hour when I've heard my name.

"Oi. You! We're not yet done! Yet you're retreating. Scared of me huh?"

Wait..

Is he referring to me?

"..me?"

"Who do you think huh, P'Plan?"

Heck. Why did he include me in this drama?

"Go on, punch me more. Don't tell me you're a scaredy cat."

"Hey I think it's better not to include me in this mess.".

"Hold up Mr. Phiravich. Wait, I know this is just an act but please exclude him from your audition. Okay next scenario would be..hmm. Ah! You've been faithful to your partner yet you've saw her at the park with her new man. Okay 3,2,1 action!"

I've turned my heels once again when suddenly my hand was being held by someone.

"Is he the one?"

What in the world.

Once again I've turned my attention to him and gave him an eyeroll.

"What do you think?"

"Do you think he's better than me?! I've been a faithful boyfriend to you yet you chose him rather than me! We've been together for 3 years P'Plan. Are you going to waste it?"

"B-but..I-I.."

"But what?! I've loved you Plan. I've always loved you. And yet you've cheated."

I was about to rebut when his tears starts to fall.

His eyes literally glows.

I was staring into his dark orbs when I've felt that he kissed my palm.

I literally retreated my hand and was back into my own trance when he muttered these words that left my mouth on hanging.

"Le spectacle n'est pas encore terminé."