chapter 25

It had been two days since I met Luca and we hung out every night at the teen club. We texted every chance we got and I liked him a lot. I know I probably will never see him again but we connected somehow.

I told him about my family and my brothers, my life, and he told me about his. He was so interesting I just couldn't get enough. He was hot too.

And his voice. His voice. It had the smallest hint of an Italian accent and I thought it was so hot.

Tonight Bella and I decided to go meet him in the teen club along with Jack, some guy Bella likes to make out with behind the couch. Nothing serious, just friends with benefits.

We were all at a bar restaurant on the cruise and the guys were starting to get tipsy.

"Let's go now," I said, "Luca and Jack are there," I said checking the group chat we had.

"We're going to the teen club," Bella told the guys as we got up.

"We wanna come," Wesley said with Brady by his side.

Bella and I looked at eachother. Well there goes our chance of hanging with the guys.

"Uh, you wouldn't like it," Bella said.

"Why?" Brady asked, "I've seen so many hot girls on the boat and I wanna go meet some."

"I second that," Wes said.

"Uh," I scratched my head, "okay."

When we arrived I immediately saw Luca. We made eye contact and his face looked puzzled when he saw me with two other boys. I pointed to my phone, indicating that I was going to text him.

They're my brothers. -me

Ohhhhh okay. -Luca

I don't know if we can hang while they're here they'll get in the way. -me

I have an idea. -Luca

Oh yeah? What's your idea? -me

Sneak out. Meet you by your room at 3am. -Luca

I looked up from my phone and smiled at him.

Perfect. -me

It was getting late and Blake texted us to go back to our rooms and go to bed. I went back, took a shower, and put on a t-shirt and some nike shorts.

Bella knew what was going on and said she would cover for me if anyone noticed.

Everyone went to sleep and I got a text from Luca. He said he was outside of my room.

I carefully got out of bed, slowly opened the door, and slowly closed it.

I wrapped my arms around Luca and he put his hands under my butt, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We started to kiss until I looked up. "I don't want my brothers to wake up."

Without a word he continued to kiss me, and with my legs still wrapped around his waist, he walked down the hall a few rooms down.

It was far enough to where my brothers wouldn't hear and wake up.

We kissed more passionately as time went on, and I must say, I was enjoying myself. He squeezed my butt causing me to moan a little, and he quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth.

We went at it for a few more minutes until I heard a familiar voice.

"The fuck are you doing?"

I quickly jumped down from Luca's waist and turned to Austin.

"Uh hey Austin," I said, "funny seeing you here, how are yo-"

"Boy, you have three seconds to run before I beat your ass," he said to Luca.

Luca quickly left, not looking back, probably for his own safety.

"Emerson, what the fuck goes through your head, are you dumb or something?" Austin whisper yelled at me. It was super late and most people on the cruise were asleep.

"I'm sorry please don't say anything," I said. A single tear went down my cheek. This wouldn't turn out good if the boys found out.

"I care about you and I don't want you to get your ass beat by the guys," Austin said, "so I'm gonna let it slide this one time. Just because I'm the cool cousin."

"Thank you so much," I said hugging him tightly.

"Just don't do it again or you're in a lot of trouble," he said, hugging him  me back.

I half smiled. "Okay, I won't," I said.

"Okay now go to bed kiddo," he said as we walked back to the room.

"Hey Austin, what were you doing out at three in the morning?" I asked.

"Uh," he laughed, "don't worry about it."

With that I shrugged and went to bed. I replayed what had just happened in my head. I smiled and closed my eyes, was I slowly drifted off into lala land.

A/N - Sorry for the short chapter! I felt bad because I accidentally posted it and it wasn't finished, and you all got the notification for it. Oops :/

Anyways, I have a few things to address.

The first thing is I've seen a couple stories with similar story lines and the same characters / pictures as mine. This is okay and I encourage everyone to write their own stories but PLEASE do not copy my story without giving credit!! I would love to check out everyone's stories so please let me know if you have one !

The second thing is something I'm very excited about. I am planning on making a sequel to this story! I love writing this story and I have some great ideas for the future. The sequel will be told from another characters point of view! Any guesses?

Anyways I'm planning on writing about 30 to 40 chapters of this story and then starting the sequel!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote :)