Nonna heaved a deep sigh caressing her head with her fingers lovingly...
"You have grown up really fast Avu" before a lone tear tickle down her cheeks and Avni could see her Nonna breaking down woefully in front of her.Nonna left the room immediately hiding her tears from her grandchild....

Avni walked straight towards the opened window on the other side of the couch she was sitting.she stood there following her eyes at the car taking her dad away outside the courtyard..

Flashback ends

**********
"Attention guys..there is a lil announcement...it's Raj sir b'day so today after our pack up we will end the day at Zone( an imaginary club name )" Avni announced passing a tissue to Raj Sir for offering him to wipe off his face which is covered with some layer of cream...while cutting the cake they put on his face...
Everyone cheered excitedly having the party night...

Wiping his face with the tissues Raj sir smiled nodding his head showing his agreement with the statement made by Avni...

This time everyone hooted much louder...

"Okkay okkky let's get back to work guys...we have to finish it up quickly then" Raj sir said and then immediately interrupted by a pH call...

"I was pretty much sure you will call me around this hour...by the way I got your message... thank you"Raj Sir smiled broadly talking over the call he motioned the crew to set up the floor quick...

Neil smiled softly in reply taking a fool spoon salad from the bowl on his plate sitting on a chair having his lunch...

"So!!How you are spending your day off dude!!! R you free in the evening or planned already!!" Raj Sir waited for his answer....

"Nope nothing as such I just thought to go to the super market to get some grocery..." Neil replied smiling on the other side...

"Ooh that's cool you can have it on Sunday either... so the thing is the entire cast and crew having party tonight at Zone. the most popular club you know, mostly where we hang out together...So you are joining us there around at 10..." Raj Sir declared...

"Achha b'day celebration!!!" Neil chukled...

"Whatever you say" Raj Sir rolled his eyes then chukled back...

"Yup fine I'll be right there at 10" Neil replied in a happy tone...

" Cool.. be on time then.. see you.." Director Sir cut the call...

Neil put down the pH on the table aside and started finishing the remaining food from his plate.he put some salad inside his mouth...

**********

Avni just came out from the washroom having a cool shower taking off all her exhaustion draining out her tiresome sweaty body...

She heard her door knocked...

"Yess come in Diya" Avni replied sitting on the bed in her bathrob...

"Hey hi babe have a look this will fit you definitely" Diya winked at Avni hanging the dress in a hangstick...

Avni frawned looking at the dress...
"What the hell!!!! is that a dress or a piece of hanky!!!"
Avni responded irritatingly...

"I have better than this to wear something else" Avni got up went to her closet...

"Okkay okkky relax" Diya smiled naughtily...
" And what about this" Diya showed another dress bringing her right arm from her back in front which she was hiding it awhile...
Avni stopped opening her closet she turned around her head and narrowed her eyes staring at the dress Diya is holding now..it was black off-shoulder shifon short top...

********

I left my car in the parking lot... heading towards the entrance I took a glance once at my wrist watch twisting my right arm.it was 10:30..And I'm not late either because I was said to come around 10pm so thats quite on time...I sighed and walked inside through the entrance...

Stepping up the stairs I went inside pushing through a glass door..the place was scattered with huge crowd around..the light was not so bright so that I could spot my people over there instantly.. taking my pH out of my pocket dialling Raj Sir number I roamed my eyes around in search of my team.. Eventhough Raj Sir received my call but the music was so freaking loud that I couldn't actually listen to him so pressing the pH on my ear I just kept moving forward pushing through the throng of crowd..As moving into the crowd few steps ahead there I saw Raj Sir waved at me sitting on a round stool close to the bar counter...I hastily walked towards him and cut the call gripping my ph down ...

"Hey Neil" Raj Sir stood up smiled widely as soon as I reached near him..we clasped eachother's palm playfully and shared a warm hug...

"Sorry to bother you on your day off" Raj Sir winked at me...

I smiled creasing my forehead shrugging off his words...

"Hey meet Yash he was your father before our show took 14 years leap. And this is your Son Arjun Aka Neil khanna" Raj Sir giggled patting a handsome man on his shoulder playfully.

Placing his drink aside on the bar counter beside him Yash laughed a bit louder staring at him then shifted his eyes on me...

Ooops I didn't notice him though he was there beside Sir this while, when I was talking to him but I haven't eyed on him in the first place....Yeah I know him though I have never met him in personal but he is quite a known face in this industry from last few years...

"Hey hi I know you...you are doing really a fantastic job you know" He gave a warm smile extended his hands towards me for a hand shake..

"Hi!!!!even you are an outstanding actor. I have seen your previous episodes..it was way much challenging for me to grip it all through you left " I smiled clasping my hand with his in return...

"Thank you " he replied smiling gently holding my hand...

After sharing a warm hug with eachother we started talking on some random topics seeping our drinks in between...Some more people from our crew and other co-stars joined us in awhile...

"Hey where is Avni, Dd..... Has gone" taking some more names along with them someone asked not addressing to anyone in particular from behind...

Raj smiled gulping down the remaining drink from his glass he extended his right arm pointing his index finger somewhere towards a crowd bit afar...
I was leaning to a chair holding it from behind I followed his finger and my gaze nonchalantly stopped at somewhere...I was about to take back my eyes not getting the proper view he has intended to but before that it stuck on someone...

There she is moving her body gracefully swaying with the beats her hair blowing both the sides around her shoulder...

Phir wohi din ye...
Phir wohi shaamein....
Tu hojaye jo shaamil to Bandlenge rang saarey...

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

( To be continued)

Sorry for the late update guys...
Hope you like it...

Please vote share and comment.

Love
Mon❣️💞