Chapter 6

🥰🥰

"What the hell are you talking about...do you have any idea what time it is now..."Neil spatted furiously coming inside his apt, locked the main door and walked in.

"Awww baby don't get so much mad at me na all the time!!" Sim said in a slouchy tone on the other side over the call. She made a pout pressing the device on her ear, put her head on the bar counter....

"Shit!!are you drunk!!" Neil cursed enquiring in a low tone, paused waiting for her reply before he took off his shoes...

"Nope I'm not...who told you that!!!" drowsyly she replied tilting her head slightly. She flipped her eyelids to somehow keep them opened...
Taking down the pH from his ears Neil pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled deeply to calm his rising anger before he bring up his pH back on his ears...

"Look it's over between us...just stop bothering me now...did you get that"saying these words through his greeting teeth he cut the call harshly not letting her to utter a single word further. He thudded his back tiredly on the couch in his lavish living room...
Resting his head on the headrest he leaned his back on the couch, heaving a deep sigh he stared at the ceiling blankly...

********

Facing the mirror Avni was blow drying her hair holding the drier in her left hand and with another one she was pushing the stud into her earlobes...
her pH rang... keeping down the drier on it's stand she bent to take up her pH from the bed beside...

"Haan Nonna" Avni replied with a bright smile receiving the call...

"Avu how are you beta!!!" Her Dadi said lovingly...

She calls her Daadi Nonna it is an Italian word...In Italy Nonna means Grandmother..
her father taught her this word when she was just started talking some few words hardly...

"I'm good Nonna how are you" Avni asked going back towards the mirror she picked up the drier from its stand and resumed drying her hair again...

"Avu Papa is coming this week... could you manage!!" Nonna said biting her lips nervously....

Avni switched off the drier putting down it slowly on the table she sighed..."Nope I'll be busy" she replied firmly...

"He want to see you bachha" Nonna said deeply in attempt to convince her...

"Iii have to leave now...I'll call you later Nonna..." Avni mumbled in a low tone which was clearly heard by her Nonna...

"Yeah I know!! Nonna sighed deeply...
"take care...Nonna loves you Bachha" Nonna smiled sadly putting down the pH on her lap..

"I love you more" saying this in reply calmly Avni cut down the call..

Avni slowly sat on the bed hugging her handbag....

Flashback

"If he is happy with his family then I'll be more than happy with his happiness Nonna...but I have decided something for the sake of our happiness, mine and his too..." Avni said expressionlessly taking off her school shoes sitting in a couch...

"Yeah I know I can see it, that how you are avoiding your Papa since he has started his family, everytime he comes to meet you, you just make several excuses not to be part of anything along with him...he loves you Bachha...he wants you to stay close to him.." Nonna said lowering her eyes at Avni standing beside the couch...

"Yes I know he wants me beside him but you know what Nonna!! I don't want him to do that anymore because I can't see him tugging between me and his family. And getting himself miserably hanging particularly not at any side...I'm just making his life easy Nonna and mine as well" Avni heaved a sigh taking off her school bag pack from her shoulder on the centre table...