012: He Likes You

Start from the beginning

Armin frowned as the two walked into a club. Eren led Armin to a a bar stool by a counter, letting Armin sit down as Eren ordered both of them a drink.

"Remind me why I'm here?" Armin asked with a groan. Eren chuckled as he handed Armin his alcoholic drink.

Armin glanced down at his drink that seemed watered down with the ration of water to alcohol having more water than alcohol.

"Just lighten up a bit, Ar. You never come with me to these things." Eren said as he played with his drink in his hands. Armin sighed, taking a sip of his drink before he cringed. Armin set his drink down, refusing to drink it.

"I'm going to go out to the dance floor." Eren said, gesturing to where the majority of people were. Armin shrugged as he took another sip of his drink.

"Whatever. I'll just be here." Armin said, finishing his drink as he chugged it down. Eren waved goodbye to his friend, finishing his drink as well, when he finally left.

Armin sighed and placed his head down on the counter, groaning. This wasn't really his setting; people dancing on each other, bodies all over the place, music blasting through everyone's ears.

In his peripheral vision, Armin could view a girl dip before rolling her body as she swiveled her butt from side to side.

The male behind her grabbed her hips before grinding against her arse, making Armin uncomfortable.

"I'd rather be home and drinking alone. Or maybe with her." Armin murmured, his eyes expressing happiness as a certain female made an appearance in his thoughts.

"What can I get you?" The bartender behind the counter asked Armin. Armin looked up before thinking.

"A shot of vodka." Armin replied. The bartender chuckled as he prepared what Armin has requested.

"Rough night?"

"I just would rather be at home." Armin admitted. The bartender nodded, sliding Armin's drink towards him.

"I get you." The bartender said before turned to another person.

Armin played with the glass in between his forefinger and thumb, staring at its contents. Someone sat beside him then and ordered a shot of Jack Daniel's, making Armin look over at the girl.

The girl had her appearance mainly covered up with her dark tinted glasses, hat, and white scarf. Her long black hair fell over her exposed back as she wore a dress that had a small cut there.

Armin usually isn't one to start up conversations, but he knew that the night would be long and that it's best to have some company.

"Hey." Armin started up some small talk. The girl looked at him, startled slightly as if she wasn't expecting anyone to speak to her.

"Oh, hi." She replied.

"You come here often?" Armin asked, his words slightly inaudible as he struggled to speak over the music.

"Not really. I'm was here with my friend." She replied.

"Was?" Armin questioned her wording.

"Yeah. She left a while ago, but I want to keep drinking." Mikasa stated. Armin nodded at her statement. "What's your name?" She asked him.

"Armin. And you?" Armin asked. The girl bit her lip, looking down. She could only wonder why his name sounded so familiar.

Armin tilted his head at her, awaiting a reply, though he never got one.

"I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" Armin asked. The girl shook her head, denying Armin's assumption.

"No, it's just..." Her voice trailed off before she looked around. She very subtly, yet surely moved closer to Armin as she cupped her hand by his ear.

"I'm Mikasa Ackerman." She whispered into his ear. Armin nearly dropped his shot that he had not dunk yet in shock.

"You mean, the Mi—" Mikasa swiftly cut Armin off by placing her hand over Armin's mouth, a sharp hush exiting her mouth.

Mikasa removed her hand then and looked down. Armin gawked at her figure, finally seeing the famous Mikasa Ackerman under the disguise she wore.

"By any chance do you know my friend Eren Jeager?" Armin asked bluntly. Mikasa actually ended up dropping her shot glass which she did end up drinking from, not expecting to hear his name.

"Y-Yes. I do." She stuttered, still slightly shocked. Armin smiled, a thought appearing in his mine as he finally gulped down his shot.

"Do you like him?" Armin asked, his voice seeping with curiosity. Mikasa blushed and quickly turned her head away.

"Wh-why?" She asked. Armin grinned, then scooted closer to Mikasa then as he cupped his hand by her ear.
.
.
.
.
.
"Because I know that he likes you." Armin replied.