Chapter 4

~Alex's POV~

I don't know what happened. His hands looked cold and lonely. It just felt right. All the guys just ignored it. When Austin looked at me, I nervously smiled. He laid his head in my shoulder and he closed his eyes for a second. "I miss being here with you guys 24/7" He moved his head and looked around the room. "We miss you too" Zach said and I Austin looked at me again and we just stared into each other's eyes for a while each second going by getting closer and closer until our noses touch and you can hear the awkward throat clearing. We both pulled our heads away and blushed looking around the room awkwardly.

"I think I'll go get pizzas." Michelle said to break the silence. Zach and Robert said, in unison, "I'll go with you" They all got up and grabbed keys and wallets and within two minutes, they were gone. Leaving just me and Austin.

~Austin's POV~

What just happened? I can't take it in all at once. Me and Alex almost just kissed (in front of my mom!) and now everyone's gone and it's just me and him.

I never thought a room could be so quiet. The awkward silence is razor sharp going through my ears. *sigh* "Well I'll admit it's much quieter without them." he laughed a little (maybe nervously) "yeah"

The silence came back and once again we just sat there blankly. I couldn't stand it so I decided to break it once again. "What's going on here?" "What do you mean?" He said confused "I mean what's going on between us. You held my hand, we almost kissed." "I... uh... I don't know. I'm not gay if you're thinking that. I just love you... l-like a friend." I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my hands. That really hurt. I never thought he could be like that. He's my best friend. Suddenly he lifted my head with his hand and our eyes met. "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that I don't like other guys." We stared into each other's eyes and then 'Pow' our lips collided. His lips moving in sync with mine like a perfect beat. His tongue asked for entrance and I let him. Just like this, we held each other until finally he pulled away slowly.

"That was amazing" was all I could think.

Heyyy guys. Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been so caught up in school and "problems" but I hope you enjoyed. I'll try to update more💕