First Day Of Summer

"There's so many people I know!" was the first thing Hayley said as they pulled into the dusty parking lot of Camp: Musical Summers. "Well it did sound like pretty much half of L.A. was going." Annie commented. "Annie, not even half of L.A. is young enough to go." Katie reminded her. "Yeah,Yeah, Not the point." Hayley said. Annie rolled her eyes. As she looked out the window, she realized that there were a lot of people they knew. Lots of people from Brat, like Kenzie, Maddie, Johnny, Lauren, and more. "Come on girls, let's go get you signed in." Katie said as they parked. They walked up to a line about 10 minute's wait.

When Madison saw the kids come to the sign-up table, she felt a wave of relief. She would be helping at camp this summer, since she was too old to attend. Lots of kids she recognized from around YouTube and Instagram. Her sisters has already been signed in, since they had to get here early so that the leaders would be ready for when the kids came to sign up. "Madison, is there anyone else coming that we know?" Olivia asked as she looked over the forming line. Madison nodded. "Matt and Justin are coming." Gracie interjected. "Oh, okay. Funny that you'd know that." Olivia replied. "What?" Gracie asked. Olivia fake coughed. "Sounds like a boyfriend." She mimicked from the video of Madison and her "friend from college". Gracie rolled her eyes. "Do you think Kate is coming?" Sierra whispered to Olivia. Olivia shrugged. "I hope not, otherwise Gravie will be really mad." She whispered back. "You know I can hear you right?" Gracie asked. "Whatever." said Olivia. Gracie crossed her arms and looked out into the distance. The dry, flat, sandy, desert ground that went on for miles with just a few small withered trees.

Johnny was so excited. He finally got to see Mackenzie again. Of course, he was at her birthday party less than a month ago, but when you're in love, a month can seem like a year. "What are you smiling about?" Lauren asked from the other seat. "Kenzie." He unashamedly replied. "You know, I wanted this to happen, I really did, but you always whining about not seeing her, how she's like the only thing that makes you happy and blah blah blah, is kind of getting annoying." "Whatever." Johnny told her. "You just don't understand. Maybe you'll meet a boy while we're at camp." Lauren laughed. "I doubt that." "Why?" Their mom asked. "There's probably going to be barely anyone we don't know, and if there is someone, they probably already have a girlfriend." She explained. "Like Hayden?" Johnny asked. "Oh, shut up." She told him.

Ruby smiled as she ran up to Annie and Jayden just outside the official sign up line. "Hi girls!" She greeted. "Hey!" Annie said as she hugged her and Jayden did the same. "How've you been?" She asked them. "Well, since the I last saw you, which was... 12 hours ago at Trevor's party, pretty good." Jayden told her. They laughed. "Hey guys." Nadia said as she waved and walked over to them. "Hi." Annie and Jayden chorused back. They went to go get in line.

Matt was trying to have a positive outlook, he really was. But spending the entire summer away from his girlfriend was not his ideal plan. "Hey, cheer up, bro. Madison, Gracie, Sierra And Olivia will be there." Justin said as he winked. Matt rolled his eyes. "Justin, can you not be like this right now?" He asked. "Like what? I'm always like this." He said as he smiled. "Alright, fine. So your Kate's not coming, but you've still got me, and, like I said, all the Haschack Sisters are gonna be there. I know you don't like them or whatever, but they're still you're friends." He told Matt. "You're right." Matt gave in. "Thanks, man." He said as they did a handshake.

"Alright Everyone, Sign-in is open." The director announced. "Please form a line in family groups." She directed. "There will be two lines. One will be led by my wonderful helper; Madison, and the other by my other wonderful helper; Daniella." Everyone got into the two lines and slowly they were all signed in. "Okay, parents are free now. Enjoy your summer, say goodbye too your kids and look forward to seeing all their hard work at the end of August." Everyone was hugging and saying goodbye to their parents. "Okay, girls will follow Daniella, boys will follow Madison. They will lead you to your cabins."